[🦋] ʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ! ʙʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ!?

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I slowly open my eyes only to find myself tied up!? My both hands and feets were tied with big chains! My mouth was covered with a tape, preventing me from making any sound! That was a dream right!? Oh my god am I really kidnapped!?

I tried to free myself but it was no use! The whole room was full of darkness! Just a small lamp was there flickering!

Suddenly the door opened with a thud! I flinched and tried to speak but couldn't! Few men came inside and they untie me! I quickly remove the tape from my mouth!

Pia: Thank you so much for helping me! Can I know were am I!?

Men: We don't have time for that come on boss wants to see you!

He comes closer towards me and close my eyes with a black cloth! The other man grabbed my both hands and tied them behind my back! They started taking me somewhere!

Pia: Where the hell are you taking me! Leave me! Let me go!

I tried my best to free myself but they were more stronger than me! I was about to fall when my feet got stuck at something! Maybe it's a staircase!

Men: Can't you see there are stairs!?

Pia: Bitch you've closed my eyes!!!

Men: Whatever come on!

They again started taking me somewhere! Suddenly they stopped! They removed the cloth from my eyes! I blinked few times before opening my eyes! There I saw two men were sitting! There back was facing me!

One of them stood up and it's Rishi Rathod! The CEO of AR company! Ruby's crush! What the hell is going on here!? He also stare at me with a shocked expression!

Rishi: Bro! Whom did you kidnapped!?

[𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊! 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅! 𝑨 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏! 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕! 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚! 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝑨 𝑹𝒖𝒃𝒚! 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒅�...

[𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊! 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅! 𝑨 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏! 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕! 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚! 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝑨 𝑹𝒖𝒃𝒚! 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆! 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒏! ;)]

Other guy: Your PA!

Rishi: Maybe you kidnapped a wrong person!

Other guy: What!?

The other guy too stood up and his eyes met mine! We both looked at eachother with wide eyes! It was that Mafia!

Ansh-Pia: YOU!!!