[🦋] sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪs ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ!

𝐩𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

After about half an hour we reached at the venue! The building was so big! The guards open the door for us! Ansh went out and I followed him! He extended his hand towards me and I gave him a 'what do you want' look! He grab my hand and pulled me closer!

Ansh: I know we aren't on good terms but this is a party were many mafias and buisness mans will arrive! So you better act like a lovely obedient wife otherwise you know the consequences!

I gulp looking at his smirk! We went inside and everyone's eyes were on us! The environment was quite weird for me! There were lot of man and womans! Many people were talking! Girl dancers where dancing on the floor! Some mans were sitting on the big couches and some girl were sitting on there laps trying to seduce them which disgust me to the core! My eyes were searching for someone and there I spot them!

Pia: Ruby!

I yelled making Ruby and Rishi turn around! They came towards us! Ruby pulled me into a tight hug! While Ansh and Rishi also hugs eachother!

Rishi: What's up bro! Long time no see!

Ansh: I was quite busy with my work!

Rishi: Aahh! I see!

He said glaring at me! While Ansh give him a dead glare!

Rishi: Btw how are you my dear sister-in-law! Did my brother hurts you or irritate you! If he does then don't hesitate to punch him!

Me and Ruby chuckled at him and we started talking about random things!

Ansh: Pia! Ruby! Me and Rishi are going to talk about some buisness stuff with some people! You'll wait here and don't you dare to mess around okay! And yeah, Pia I hope you remember the rules!

Pia: Yeah yeah whatever!

With that they both left! Me and Ruby were chit-chatting and having fun with eachother! Suddenly someone spoke something seeking everyone's attention! I looks at the direction were people were looking and saw it's Ansh!

He was coming downstairs while holding a glass of wine in one hand and the other one was in his pocket! A man in his late 40s and Rishi was also coming with him!

Man: Good evening gorgeous ladies and handsome gentleman! Thank you so much for accepting my invitation and joining us in our celebration!

He said as he put his one hand on Ansh's shoulder and other on Rishi's!

Man: We are glad that we are going to be collaborate with the most successful company! AR corporation! Cheers!

Everyone: Cheers!

Ansh: And on this occasion I would like to introduce you to a special person! Meet my BEAUTIFUL WIFE PIA RATHOD!

My heart skipped a bit! The spotlight fall on me and everyone started cheering and gossiping!

Girl 1: What! he is married!?

Girl 2: I wish I was his wife!

Man 1: Woah she is indeed beautiful!

Man 2: If she wasn't married I swear I would have made her mine!

I was feeling quite uncomfortable as there are many mafias too and they were staring at me with lustful eyes! I snap back to reality when someone suddenly hold me by my wrist! I looks at my right only to see Ansh!

He slightly pulled me with him making me stand where the man was standing!

Man: Congratulations Mr. Rathod! Your wife is really beautiful!