[🦋] sʜᴇ's sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ!

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Ruby: I told you everything now let me and Pia go!

Ansh: You can go but she can't!

Ruby: Why!?

Ansh: Whether she agree or not she is ligali my wife now!

Ruby: Excuse me Mr.Most Feared Mafia! You are a MAFIA! You'll get countless girls if you want! Just leave me and my friend!

Ansh: Iam tolerating you just because you are my brother's girlfriend otherwise trust me you would've laying on a hospital bed fighting for your life right now!

Ruby: No wonder why she hates you this much!

Ansh: I wanna know her past too! It's not like that I don't know but you are her closest friend you must know everything about her! Come on spit it out!

I said as I leaned in my chair motioning her to start!

Ruby: I was 17 when I met her in the college! My parents were dead the next day after I born! Actually some Mafia killed them! Before dying they left me at an orphanage!

Ansh: I want information about her not you!

Ruby: Will you just shut up and listen!? The people who where in the orphanage, takes care of me! I grown up there! I first met her in college! We went to college together! We became best friends! She told me about her past life! She was only 10 when she lost her mother in a car accident and after 2 years her father married to another woman! Her stepmother has a daughter who is one year younger than her! Her stepmother doesn't treet her well! She always make her do all the house works and treats her like a maid! She hates her and sometimes even beat her to dead! After the marriage her father also changed! We open a café together coz we needed money for our education and necessary things but you burnt it jerk! Sorry! When her stepmother tell her she made a deal of her and she have to marry you, she disagreed! That's why her stepmother got angry and beat her! When I reach there I tried to take her away from there but she hitted me with something making me unconscious! When I open my eyes the deal was already done and you've taken her away! I ask her why did she agreed, Pia replied if she didn't have agreed her stepmother would have killed her father! Plz Ansh! Let us go! Pia already suffered a lot! Plz don't make her more suffer! I promise we won't tell anybody about you and your family!

Ansh: Your work is done! I don't need you now! Guards send her at Rishi's mansion!

Ruby: What the hell! You arrogant bitch! Let her go!

Ansh: Not even in your dreams!

Ruby: What did she even do to you!?

Ansh: You are forgetting again! She's MINE now!

The guards grab Ruby's arms and started dragging her outside!

Ruby: If anything happen to her I swear I'll rip off your head you bastard! Don't you dare to hurt her!

With that she left! I went upstairs and was moving towards my office room when I heard a glass breaking sound from my room! I quickly went towards it!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I was busy cleaning his mansion! After the hardwork of 3+ hours I finally done it just his room was left! I went there and started cleaning! After making sure iam done I looked around one last time and there was a pic which caught my eye!

It was a photo frame! I shouldn't look through his personal things but my curiosity...! I went towards it and grab it! There was a woman in her late 30's a 10 to 12 years old boy and a 6 to 8 years old girl! Maybe it's him and his family!?

I put it back on its place but it fell down when I turned back making a loud noise! I looked down and the frame was broken! I was about to pick it up when suddenly Ansh came inside the room making me gulp! There was silence in the room!

He looked at the broken frame and then looked at me! Shit your dead Pia! He approached me and he was looking too much angry like I just have done the biggest crime of this world! He was standing in front of me! Face red in anger, veins popping out from his hands, fists were clenched against his sides! My heart started beating like it will pop out any second! RIP in advance Miss Trouble Maker!

He takes a step towards me while I step backwards but I accidentally stepped on one of the shattered pieces of that broken photo frame which was behind me! I wanted to scream but I controlled myself!

Pia: I-Iam sorry I was jus-

Ansh: SHUT UP!

He yells at me very bad which scared the shit outta me! I definitely know that after breaking his thing he'll surely gets angry but I didn't expected him to be this angry! I wanna cry now!

He again steps forward while I quickly moves backwards until I collapse with the wall! He leans his face closer to mine while gritting his teeth!

Ansh: I told you to clean the mansion not to mess with my personal belongings!

He said while staring at me with his coldest eyes! I couldn't even look him in the eye because right now he is looking no less than a mad devil which scared the hell outta me! I was feeling like he is gonna eat me alive!
Unknowingly tears form in my eyes and I tried hard not to let them fall!

Pia: I-i didn't did it p-purposely! I-t was an a-accident!

He raises his fist and punches it
at the wall right beside my head, wrecking his knuckles! I flinched really hard! My tear-filled eyes opened widely as I looks at him in horror!

My arms are wrapping close to my chest as I looked down! Why he is this much angry!? Iam scared of him now!

He went away from me while running his hands through his hairs!

Ansh: Leave!

I looked at him with feared full eyes!

Ansh: I SAID LEAVE!!!

He yelled at me and I quickly went outside! After looking at his this side I literally forgot about the piece of glass which was stuck in my feet! I ran outside!

I went inside Guruma's room locking the door behind me! I sit down hugging my knees letting out all my tears! He doesn't have to react that way! It was just a photo frame!

I was crying when suddenly I heard a knock on the door!

Pia: Plz I wanna stay alone for some time!

Y/N: Pia! It's me! Plz let me in!

I wipe my tears and open the door she come inside and I sit on the bed and she goes to close the door! I noticed the piece of glass which was stuck in my feet! I covered it coz I don't want Y/N to be worried! I'll deal with it later! She came and sit beside me!

Y/N: Pia! Iam really sorry if you've got hurt because of my brother! Plz don't get him wrong! I know he is a heartless cold mafia from outside who have really bad anger issues but trust me he is a softest person from inside!

I looked up at her with my teary eyes and she held my hand!

Y/N: You are his wife now! You should know about his past! That photo frame which you broke by mistake was of me, him and our mother! It was the only photo left of us together! That's why he reacted that way!

Pia: Iam really sorry! I didn't kno-

Y/N: It's okay you don't have to apologise! I know you didn't did it purposely it was just an accident!

🦋🦋🦋

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it! One request plz don't be a silent reader, your opinion matters!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩: [🦋] sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ᴘᴀsᴛ!

Also plz press that lil star in the corner! (╥﹏╥)