[🦋] sʜᴇ ɪs ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's night already! After helping the maids I decided to went upstairs! When I went inside Ansh comes out from the bathroom at the same time while wrapping only a towel around his waist! My eyes widened seeing him and he noticed me too! A devilish smirk appears on his face!

Ansh: Like what you see!?

He ask coming closer!

Pia: Ya- What the hell! Absolutely not!

Ansh: Iam going to Singapore for a buisness deal tomorrow!

Pia: Why are you telling me this!?

Ansh: Iam leaving Y/N on your responsibility! It will take atleast 3 days for me to return! Till then take care of her! And yeah don't forget the rules! Today you break one and didn't get the punishment!

He said and he was standing too close to me!

Pia: What did I did!?

Ansh: Talked with that guy in the office!?

Pia: Was is my fault that he approached me!?

Ansh: What punishment should I give you this time!?

He said smirking as he trapps me between him and the wall! Our faces were inches apart! I could feel his breath on my skin!

Pia! Run!

I pushed him and runs out of the room and heard his chuckles! Gosh such a tease! I think I should sleep with Y/N tonight!

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Iam currently at home alone watching TV! Ansh left for buisness deal and Y/N left for her college! I was peacefully watching the television when suddenly I heard a groan! The voice comes from the entrence! Should I check!?

I went towards the main door and slowly open it! I saw a guard standing there and nothing is wrong everything is looking fine!? Wait...this guard! I haven't seen him hear before!? Maybe he's new or what!

Pia: Um...excuse me is everything alright here!? I heard a groan!

Guard: Everything is alright Mrs.Pia!

That sentence triggered me! Ansh's guards and maids never calls me by my name! I was thinking when my eyes fall on the ground and there was...blood!? Suddenly a guard came running who always guards the main door! He was injured! His feet was bleeding!

Guard: Ma'am!!! Run! Run away! Save yourself! They aren't our men! They are master's enemies mens!

With that sentence the guard who called me by my name quickly took a knife and was about to attack on me but few maids pulled me back and closed the door!

Maid: Ma'am! Let's go we'll take you to the safe room!

Pia: Safe room!?

Maid: Yes there's a safe room in the basement! Master created that for his sister's safety! Whenever his enemies attacks on him he hide her there! Let's go now!

A maid said and they started dragging me towards the basement! I looked outside through the big glass window and saw Ansh's guards were fighting with those other mens! Suddenly they started firing on the mansion glass windows! Thankfully it was bulletproof!

Maid 1: Oh my god I didn't locked the door!

Maid 2: What! How can you be so selfish!

Maid 3: Don't argue now take ma'am in the basement! I'll go and lock the door!