[🦋] ᴀɴsʜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

After reaching at the hospital we both went towards a room! There were few doctors and a body covered with white cloth! I went closer and saw a half burnt face of my dad which scared me to the core!

Doctor: Mr. Rathod!

Ansh: You called me here, what happened!?

Doctor: He didn't die because of the explosion only!

Ansh: What do you mean!?

Doctor: Actually after doing the postmortem we found a dangerous drug inside his body!

Pia: Drug!?

Ansh: Which kind of drug!?

Doctor: It's a very dangerous drug! It's like a slow poison! It terribly affects the physical and mental health of the person! It damages the inner body parts like lungs, kidney etc! And the most terrifying part is, it looks like he takes this drug at a daily bases!

Pia: No he never took any kind of drugs!

Doctor: Then someone must've gave it to him purposely!

It feels like my head is spinning! There were many questions running through my mind! I heard Ansh thanking the doctor then he bring me outside! We came back to home and I rushed upstairs with the wooden box I found ignoring Y/N, Ruby and Rishi!

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Y/N: Wait! You guys were suppose to return after a week, don't you!?

Ruby: Yeah and what happened to Pia!?

Rishi: Is everything alright bro!?

Ansh: I'll explain everything to you guys but not now plz!

Saying that I followed Pia and went inside my room! Pia open the laptop and sit on the chair! I quickly stand behind her she open the pendrive! There was a video clip of her father in it!

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨:

Mr.Sharma: Hey my beautiful princess! I know by the time you'll get this video, I must've left this world! First of all Iam so sorry my dear! Iam leaving you alone here! Iam really sorry I...I can't do anything! Sorry I have less time I shouldn't waste it in this drama! Princess! Listen carefully! From past few weeks I was noticing your stepmother! After eating the medicines she gave me I always felt dizzy and weak! I stopped eating those medicines since 2 weeks and it doesn't affect my health! I took some of them and went to our family doctor! He told me it's a dangerous kind of drug! I couldn't believe my ears! After that I went back at home to ask her about this but I saw her with a man! I overheard there conversation and got to know it was there plan! Your mother! Your real mother wasn't died in a car accident! It was a murder! Your stepmother and that man planned and killed her! After that she tricks me and married me! Then they started giving me that drug which started affecting my mental health! Even tho she was wrong, for me she was right! I know I've done really bad with you and I can't forgive myself for what I did! I warned her before taking the loan from the Mafia Ansh Rathod but she didn't listened and at the end we couldn't pay him back so she suggested to making a deal of you instead of the money and I agreed! But don't get me wrong dear! I agreed only because I know Ansh!

I became alert when I heard that! He knows me!? But I only met him the day I gave him the money! How come he know me!?

Back to the video: Yeah I know him! You won't believe but years ago I've worked as the PA of his mother!