Chapter 3: you lies to me

With Viren:

"Cloudier, you saw how Callum used magic. I'm sure that it was not dark magic, it was primal magic." Viren was sitting in the cave next to Cloudier."Dad, it is impossible. A human can't use primal magic, "Cloudier looked at her father." I will have his power Cloudier. We need him here,"
"But dad he is..." "Cloudier he is not your friend anymore, he is your enemy," Viren looked at her.

"Cloudier you need to know that the world is not always good, Cloudier if we will get Callum power we can take Xadia back to humanity." Viren looked at her again." You know that we need to wait when Aravos will come back to the world."
" Yes dad, I will take Callum here. I promise," then Cloudier left whiteout saying goodbye.

************************************

With Callum:

Callum was close to the storm spire. Then he so a shadow in the sky, he now's that it was a dragon. He goes to one of the dragons. "Hi, can you please help me? Have you seen a Moonshadow elf here?" Callum looked at the dragon." No I have not seen anything," the dragon looked at Callum and goes.

Callum goes through the forest. He thinks that maybe Rayla could be nearby. Then Callum sees a cave, that cave was strange. It looks like there was something else that doesn't look like in Xadia. What could it be?

Callum was close to the cave, he looked inside the cave. But there was nothing."Oh, nothing. What cloud I think, maybe I should sleep," he looked at the horse." Why I am talking to you," Callum looked around. He finds a tree, he goes to it and then binds the horse to the tree, then he sleeps.

************************************

Callum Nightmare:

"Hello again," Callum woke up, he saw his dark side." No, please not you again,"
"Is it a problem for you?" The dark side goes to him and sits on a chair.
"Yes, it is a problem why are you again here?" Callum looked at his dark side.
"Your humanity is stronger than your magic, it means that your body will not have primal magic inside. You need to understand that primal magic is not for you and you can use dark magic instead."
"Why I need to hear to you. I know that you are luring me, I need to know who made you," Callum goes to his dark side." You made me, all humans and elves have a dark side or a good side. Your dark magic will come back very soon, I promise you."

Then he goes." No, come back," Callum cried out when he woke up.
"What was that, oh what is going on with me," Callum took all his thinks and was to go but he hears something in the bushes." Who is there?" Callum looked around. He saw that it was Cloudier." Cloudier is that you?" Cloudier looked at him but don't say anything, she takes something out of her little bag and
threw that in his eyes." What are you doing, Cloudier," Callum cried out, he cloud feel that he falls. Then after a while, he clouds not feel his body...

author note: thank you for supporting me and for likes. I will try to write more chapters. I hope that chapter 4 will be released soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. see you soon.