Chapter 13: We need to have a meeting

With Ezran and Soren:

Ezran and Soren has returned to Katolis. All what Ezran was very busy over, was to think what he has found out in Moon Nexus. When Callum says all that story what happened in Moon Nexus. Ezran had thinks more that Rayla maybe was right. It was very strange that they didn't find Viren's body. He was the biggest problem for all of humanity. Before Rayla threw him off the Storm Spire. But if he's not dead? Maybe he will gather a new army? If that's the case, then we need to find him. Ezran was thinking about these things." Soren, can I talk to you?" Ezran asked when he approached Soren. Soren was sitting on a bench that was in the castle park.

"Yes, with pleasure," he replied with a smile." what happened?" "I have an assumption that Viren is alive," Ezran said with a tremor in his voice." Rayla had the same assumption," Soren said with a grin." Did she ask you about something?" asked Ezran. "Yes, she asked about the elves who attacked the castle. Do you remember that day?" Soren asked. "Yes, I remember. How to forget it," Ezran replied. "Well, and then our conversation turned to Viren. She asked me, 'Aren't you curious that Viren's body wasn't found?'Well, I replied that I knew my dad.. I mean Viren as a good liar. He could get out of any situation. And I said I thought he wasn't dead. And then I do not know what happened," Soren finished his long story.

" I think we need to talk to Opeli and Aunt Amaya," Ezran said." OK, I will go and find them. In the meantime, go to the throne room," Soren said and left.

After a while:

Ezran was in the throne room. He was waiting for everyone. Ezran was thinking about his father,  king Harrow. What would he do in this case." King Ezran! Soren has arrived to you and he has take General Amaya and the Elder on the advice, Opeli with him,"Ezran fell down and saw a messenger, who was standing near the door.

"Let them in here," Ezran said and went to the meeting table. The messenger bowed and left. A moment later Soren, Amaya and Opeli were in the throne room." Did you call us, King Ezran?" Opeli asked, bowing." Get up, don't do that," Ezran said and signaled for her to get up. "But, yes, I called you. I have some doubts that I need to tell," Ezran said and signaled for them to come to the meeting table. They all came to the table."What doubts do you have, King Ezran?" asked Opeli when she came to the table.

" I think Viren is alive," Ezran said, looking around the table." But this is not possible, Viren fell from the Storm Spire itself," Opeli said. "Yes, I know, but I am confused by the fact that his body is not there," Ezran said in turn." And how do you prove it?" Opeli asked.

Ezran was about to say something, but hesitated. Soren noticed it." I know how to prove it," he said with a smile." Come on, we're listening to you," Opeli said." I remember Viren teaching Cloudier Dark Magic. I then sat down and listened. He told her that there was a spell that could revive someone from the dead. And he said afterwards that he believed in her.

That she can do it," Soren said and looked at Opeli. "Yes, I think you're right, Soren. When the war ended, Cloudier just ran away," Opeli said and nodded in Soren's direction."Yes, you're right, Opeli. I will ask Janai to help us with this theory. Everyone agree?" Ezran asked. Everyone nodded approvingly.

" Okay, I'm going to write a letter. And you can go now," Ezran said. Everyone bowed and left. And Ezran left to write a letter.

************************************

With Rayla:

Suddenly a portal was formed. Rayla jumped out of it. Her head and shoulders ached. She stood up and looked around. She was really in Katolis. She headed towards the castle. She needs to talk to Soren and Ezran...