Chapter 21: My heart

With Callum:

Callum sat in shock and looked at the letter. His finger slid over the seal.'Cold,' he thought, and looked at the door of his new room.'Why did I just find out about it now.' There were too many thoughts to be fully internalized. "Hey, Callum are you there?" the voice outside the door asked.'Ned, what a bad time." Callum got up and walked to the door. He abruptly opened the door and  knocked Ned off his feet. "Sorry, I didn't think you were standing right next to the door." Callum knelt down and helped Ned to get up. Ned just laughed at his words." Nothing, it didn't hurt me so much. But the more interesting question is; why did you open it so quickly?" Callum jumped aside.'Yeah Callum, why did you do that?'Callum ignores his voice.' Ha ha.... I don't know how I did it, it just happened that way." Ned nodded and stood up. His appearance looked like he had been hit with something heavy in the face.

"Well, okay, you'd better go to the throne room now, everyone is waiting for you there. And this is a gift for you." Ned threw Callum a whetstone." It's for your spear," he explained. Callum nodded, examining the stone. there was an eagle and a star painted on this stone. Ned smiled as he saw Callum examining the stone he had given him. Sharp footsteps distracted them, they turned around at the noise. They saw Abigail. She walked down the corridor with a large book about medicine. Callum noticed that Ned was staring at her."In love, huh?" Ned turned around and nodded with reddened cheeks. Callum grinned and looked back at Abigail. Suddenly her book fell and she stumbled. Callum wanted to help, but Ned was ahead of him, trying to get noticed.

Callum just laughed and headed for the throne room. Serious problems were waiting for him, which had to be dealt with immediately.

*********************
With Rayla, Soren and Ezran:

Viren. Viren. Viren.... This man is a monster. If he hadn't offered to go after the titan's heart, then both of his parents would have been alive.But if he hadn't done it, he wouldn't have met Rayla and Zym, and wouldn't have created peace in Xadia. It's a pity that Callum isn't here, he could have come up with something. Ezran thought so much that he almost fell out of bed when there was a knock on the door." King Ezran. Some human's and elves are asking to talk to you."Ezran opened the door and approached the guard who was standing next to her. "Bring them to me in the throne room," Ezran said. The guard nodded and bowed to him and went to execute the order.

Time skip:

Ezran was already in the throne room. He was just wondering who wanted to see him. Even Soren and Rayla wanted to come. Suddenly the door swung open and three elves and several people entered the throne room.'They looked very familiar. Wait, these are my parents,' Small beads of sweat trickled from Rayla's forehead. She carefully approached them and asked."Mom, Dad, is that you?" The elves looked at her. "Rayla?" Her tears flowed and she hugged them in a strong hug. They did that too. And Ezran just looked at the people who were there too.

He saw his parents too. He jumped and ran up to them and got naked. "Mom, Dad?" he whispered. "Ezran," they answered. Now there were no explanations that the King and Queen of Katolis stood in front of them, and Dragongurds Lain and Tiadrin.( and Runnan)

So they stayed in the arms of their parents until the sun went over the horizon.

************************************
With Callum:

Knock, knock, knock.

It was mid-day and Callum was sketching in his sketchbook until a gentle sound came out of his and Rayla's room.