Chapter 22: Callum, is that you!?

With Callum:

The beauty of the sun illuminated the throne room. Darok and the rest of the council were waiting for Callum. They needed to talk about something. Suddenly someone knocked on the door."You're the king, come in," Callum looked out of the door and with a sideways grin walked up to the table where everyone was gathered." Why have you gathered us, Your Majesty?" Darok asked, leaning on his staff." I would like to tell you that we all know that a  attack is being prepared for Katolis," everyone nodded in response. Darok noticed how nervous Callum was. "Just don't say that we will interfere in this showdown," Callum looked at Darok with round eyes, then he looked at the floor. "Why... do you think so," the young king asked. Darok just sighed and pointed at the spear, which almost no one paid attention to."From your spear, Callum. It's the second time you've worn it, I know you, you wouldn't have ever approached a weapon," Darok said. Callum just looked sideways. "Yeah, you're right, I would never touch a weapon for no reason," Callum sighed and looked at everyone."I want to take part in the battle for Katolis. I want the world to see again that all of us who are under the Barer are alive and ready to help," said Callum. Everyone looked at him and sighed." Do you really want to go out with our entire army of professional warriors to fight against dark magic?" Callum nodded decisively, Darok sighed and pointed to the door of the throne room. "There is the king's armory behind these doors, go and take it." Callum nodded."Call everyone, we're getting ready to go to the border..."

****************************
with Rayla, Soren and Ezran:

They all sat next to each other and listened to the stories that happened to them. Parents of Rayla and Ezran found out that their children stopped the war among elves and humans. They also learned that an attack was being prepared on the border. Everyone knew that they had to do something about this problem." We all decided that we need to be with our warriors near the border." Ezran stated, looking at his parents as if he couldn't believe his eyes. Suddenly their parents noticed that Callum was not there, "And where is Callum?" Sarai asked.

Rayla, Soren and Ezran were silent for a moment. "He..." Ezran started to say, but suddenly he was interrupted by a knock on the door." I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but everyone is ready to go to the border," Ezran nodded and looked at everyone. "We need to get ready to go, we have a long way to go..."

**************************

with Callum:

Callum rode very strangely, well, in a word, he always fell off his horse. He suddenly got a message that they had to go to the border for another day.

*******************
With Rayla, Soren and Ezran:

They were near the border. It was clear that there was smoke. When they were already close to them, an Ibis came out. "Oh, you're here. Go to the gate, our army is there," everyone nodded and head towards the gate.

On the way there, they decided that Ezran would fly on Pyhurre to see the enemy's.

Everyone was already at the gate. They were waiting for the enemy, who could appear at any moment. Suddenly they saw some silhouettes moving towards them. There were many, many of some dark purple warriors. They saw Viren and Claudia in front of the whole army. Soren noticed that Rayla was listening to something. "What did you hear there?" Soren asked. Rayla just hissed at him

Soren began to listen to the sound. Suddenly he even began to hear. He heard the sound of horses. And they saw some riders on black horses with spears attacked Viren's army.

At their head was some young guy who fought back with the help of a spear. Ezran got down from the Dragon and was still staring at the guy with the spear and the bandana. When Those same warriors defeated Viren's army, that same guy stepped forward. Ezran also took a couple of steps forward.

"Who are you?" he asked. That guy just took off his bandanna. "Callum!?" Everyone exclaimed and ran to hug him. "But how? " Rayla asked with tears in her eyes. "I'll explain it later," Callum replied.

"So we won," Soren asked. "No, we still have one problem. And this is Aravos..."