Chapter 15: Am I a monster!?

With Callum:

Callum looked into Villon's eyes, which were purple. He knew that if he did not defeat him, he would interfere with him in the future.

He noticed how he waved his sword and pointed it in his direction. Callum gripped his spear very tightly. He was only thinking about his training sessions with Sensei. He took a deep breath in and out. He was ready.

Callum also pointed his spear in his direction. As if they knew they were ready for the battle, they rushed to attack. Villon struck first. He swung his sword and was about to strike, but Callum noticed it in time and blocked the blow with his spear. Callum took the spear in his hands and pushed Villon into the wall. Villon takes Callum in his arm. Callum takes too in his arm. They were in such a strong grip that their noses almost bled. Villon kicked Callum naked in the stomach. Callum felt the blood coming out of his mouth. But instead of just stopping, he continues.
Callum signaled for help. Darok, Nevis, Sensei, and Ned quickly took notice. They quickly pushed Villon away, who wanted to attack Callum again.

Callum stood up and looked at Villon. But when he saw his eyes, he was horrified. they were no longer purple, but black. It was very hard to look at them. That then Callum just looked away. Villon saw Callum's inattention and attacked. He threw Callum on his back and wanted to hit him, but Nevis stopped him. He took a cane and hit him right in the stomach. Villon flew into the wall. Callum stood up and looked in Villon's direction.

" C-Callum, your a Monster," When Villon ended his speech he turned into dust. Callum was surprised when he saw this. He thought it would be harder. But one thing did not leave him.'Why did he call me a monster. I didn't understand what he meant...' but suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by Sensei's voice.

"Callum look there," Sensei pointed to the place where Villon used to lie, now there was a bag. Callum walked over to the pouch and opened it. In the interior were Rayla's parents and his adoptive father and his mother. Callum almost fell. Suddenly he began to cry. He thought his parents were dead, but no, they're right here in these coins. Darok goes to and looked down." We need to go, if Viren will find us it will end bad," Callum looked at Darok and nods." Take the bag with the coins too. Maybe we will find a way to free them out," Callum takes the bag and his spear. When Callum was ready, Darok looked on Sensei and nodded. Sensei makes the portal and then jumps in. The others jumps after him. Callum was the last who jumps in. He looked on his arm and then sight.'Maybe he is right? Maybe I am a Monster. No! Callum just stop thinking about that. You are a good person, you're not a Monster,' with his that though he jumped in....

Author's note:
Sorry guys for not posting the chapters so long. I will try my best to post the chapters more often. I hope you liked the chapter. The next chapter is called Without a family. I hope to see you guys soon!