king vamp + playboifaygo

where jordan shows up to andre's halloween party and dicks him down ( ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳˢᵉˣ ᵃⁿᵈʳᵉ )

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— october 31 2019, 10:00 pm
jordan's living room —

JORDAN DIDN'T ENJOY going to parties that much.

you see, jordan was pretty much the token introvert of his friend group. so when he basically begged the rest of his friends to come through to a halloween party, well, it was a given that his friends would question his motives.

"damn, you taking forever to get ready!" sheyaa called out, waiting with symere and rakim at the bottom of the stairs for jordan to leave the bathroom.

"you know jordan gotta do his lil beauty routine," symere joked. "he on his rakim shit today."

"don't even do me. i'm not this bad, and plus, i do it for a reason. i need to stay beautiful all the time," rakim stated proudly.

"whatever nigga," symere rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"bruh HURRY YO ASS UP," sheyaa yelled up the stairs to jordan, "i don't even know what's taking you so long, you don't even like to go to parties."

"i'm coming, damn, stop rushing me. you know patience is a virtue right?" jordan yelled back, still putting the finishing touches on his costume.

"yeah, it's a virtue that i don't have, now hurry up!"

jordan sighed and walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs of his two-story home, wearing a pair of tight leather pants, a white blouse, and a black cape with a blood red interior. to top it off, he had fake blood smeared on the corners of his lips, to finish the vampire look.

when his friends set their sights on him, the three of them began to bust out laughing.

"oh man, you really are a gay ass vampire," sheyaa jeered, holding his stomach as he doubled over himself laughing.

"nigga shut up, you not even wearing a costume," jordan pointed out.

"yes i am. my costume is a real nigga, since i already am one every day of the year." 

that one got everyone in the room to groan and roll their eyes at sheyaa.

"mY cOstUme Is A ReAl NiGgA," symere mocked sheyaa, unable to keep himself from laughing.