one time thing + sotecca

in which tyler and andre solve their sexual frustration by scissoring

requested by faygosdreads

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

- may 7 2022, 10:30 pm
tyler & andre's apartment -

TYLER WAS BEGINNING TO THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM. there had to be. this was the third time he had gotten ghosted or stood up by someone from tinder, and it was starting to grate on his nerves.

once again, he met a guy on tinder around a week or so ago. jordan, 23, handsome, introverted. a little slow, but that was okay, because his modelesque looks more than made up for his shortcomings in intelligence.

he was supposed to meet jordan at a mexican restaurant not too far from his apartment for their first real life date, but when he got there, there was no jordan to be seen.

poor tyler waited for about two hours for jordan to show; he was patient, maybe there was traffic? but still, no jordan. and confirming that he had indeed been ghosted, when he got on tinder to ask about his whereabouts, he saw that jordan unmatched him entirely.

why did shit like this always happen to him?

when he returned to his apartment, he slammed the door in a fit of frustration, kicking his shoes off into the corner, instead of neatly placing them by the door like he always did.

hearing the sudden commotion, his roommate and best friend, andre, emerged from his bedroom to see what was going on, barely clothed and all, as he usually wore nothing but an oversized hoodie around the house. why not? tyler didn't mind it.

"what happened tec?" he could read tyler's irritated expression well enough to know that the date didn't go well. "was the dick trash or something?"

tyler shook his head and smacked his lips. "i wouldn't know. i didn't get any. nigga just straight ghosted me."

andre gave tyler a sympathetic look. "damn, that's dirty as hell."

"i honestly wish that the problem was that he had trash dick," tyler thought out loud, pacing back and forth, "i just need to get fucked in general at this point. i'm so sexually frustrated it's killing me."

"me too! literally me too!" andre interjected. "i haven't had sex in over a month and it's like torture. i feel like i'm being starved to death."

tyler would usually point out how dramatic andre was being (i mean seriously? being starved to death?) but at this point, he felt the same way.