beef? + twinsummrs

the one where deante and benjamin engage in internet beef

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— july 20 2020, 2:20 pm
benjamin's bedroom —

IT WAS A REGULAR SATURDAY AFTERNOON for benjamin, who usually didn't have anything to do or much of a social life. 

lay in bed, circle through several apps to keep himself occupied even though everything seemed to be extra dry today, binge watch shows that he had been meaning to watch before getting bored half an episode in and continuing to circle through apps, ignore his responsibilities, and eat snacks.

while benjamin was scrolling through his for you page, flipping past yet another cringey 13 year old danganronpa cosplayer that made their way onto his for you page despite him clicking not interested every time things like that came up, he got a notification at the top of his screen.

[instagram] summrsxo started a live video!

of course, benjamin clicked the notification immediately, because he knew that deante was most likely talking shit about him.

see, benjamin and deante have had beef with each other for months at this point. it started in a discord server, where shit went down within their friend group and benjamin ended up banning deante from the server all together. it was honestly so petty and childish, but ever since then, they've gone from pretty close friends to enemies.

after the instagram loading screen went away, deante's face appeared onscreen, and he was indeed, talking shit about benji.

"that nigga autumn pussy too, pussy ass lil boy," deante sneered, "notice how he still ain't link with me even though we live in the same city. he know i'll fuck his ass up."

user1: he just joined the live!

user2: y'all autumn in here now lmao

user3: add autumn in da live gang 

benjamin typed a comment in the chat of his own

twinuzis: i'm here now pussy

twinuzis: look at you talking about me like a fan ass nigga

twinuzis: witcho gay ass

"i'm a fan but you joined this live as soon as i started it. ain't even have 10 viewers and you was already in here," deante responded, "you probably got my notifs on or something. gay ass nigga."