freaky on camera + playboiuzi

where symere is a camboy and agrees to have sex with one of his biggest fans for one of his shows (ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳˢᵉˣ ˢʸᵐᵉʳᵉ)part one of two

part one of two

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— july 2nd 2020, 10:50 pm
symere's bedroom —

SYMERE ALWAYS HAD A THING for showing himself off in front of everyone.

it went back to when he was young. every creation, every talent, everything he did he had to let others know. symere was the kid who tapped his parents in intervals of five minutes so they could watch him do a cartwheel or a handstand, and their family refrigerator may as well had become a canvas with the amount of symere's art that was pinned to it.

symere just enjoyed attention, having people look at him and praise him for what he's done. he was a true leo in that aspect, he always wanted the spotlight on him and only him.

as he grew into his teens and entered the throes of puberty, his budding hormones turned a simple personality trait into a full blown kink.

he found out that he could use his body and his sexuality to garner the attention that he craved from others, so that's exactly what he did. it started off with him doing untraceable things, catfishing and sexting with "sugar daddies" online with men who were old enough to know better.

as time progressed and his need for sexual attention grew more ferocious, it evolved into him showing out in real life. fingering himself in a room full of people, walking around naked in his bedroom while his window was open wide for his neighbors and innocent passers-by to see everything. giving his boyfriend at the time head in various public places, if there was an opportunity for symere to expose himself (without there being potential legal consequences of course) he took it right then and there.

for symere, it was the addiction to attention, and the adrenaline rush of possibly getting caught. he was a real thrill seeker.

no one was surprised when symere opened an onlyfans the second he turned 18. most were waiting on the day that he accepted his true calling as an exhibitionist and entered the sex work industry, and that he did.

it's important to note that just because he was open sexually and got off to the idea of having an audience, it didn't mean he'd allow just anybody to fuck. to him, there was a difference between letting people see it and letting people have it. he didn't shame those who did get around, but he didn't give it up to just any nigga.

it wasn't easy to claim that you slept with symere, but many a man would kill for the chance. his cam shows and clips created the ultimate fantasy of bedding him. there were hundreds, actually thousands of men who dreamt of pinning the small man beneath their grip and getting their dicks inside of his slippery core, making the little slut scream and cry out in submission as they drilled him into the mattress, his tongue hanging out of his mouth and his eyes crossed as they drove him into a state of dellirium with their sex, all before coming inside of him and leaving their imprint on him and his body, forever.