skip day + 21uzi

where sheyaa invites a cute innocent boy to come skip class with him(ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳˢᵉˣ ˢʸᵐᵉʳᵉ)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— september 29 2018, 1:15 pm
lakeland high school —

SHEYAA KNEW HE COULD GET ANYONE HE WANTED. it wasn't cockiness, just a fact that he had enough raw charisma to pull any nigga or bitch that he wanted.

he wasn't the finest in the world by far, but the natural charm and wit he had accentuating his personality was something that not many people could duplicate, and he was so smooth with his pickups that it was damn near impossible to say no to him.

if he was so irresistible to either sex, then why was he having such a hard time asking symere of all people out?

if there was one person who sheyaa should've had an easy time bagging, it was the innocent and shy symere, the kid from third period english who came to class with a baggy hoodie two sizes too big for his tiny body and earbuds buried in his ears, sitting in the back of the classroom dissociating from everything and everyone.

symere never spoke to anyone unless he was spoken to, and most people forgot he even existed.

not sheyaa though. sheyaa had a crush on his withdrawn classmate, and thought symere was nothing short of adorable. he somehow wanted to kiss him and hold his hand and bend him over the hood of his car all at the same time.

he wanted to preserve his innocence and taint it at the same time. what a confliction. that was.

he wouldn't get to do either if he didn't  man up and just talk to him already.

he watched symere from afar in the busy high school hallway littered with students passing through and talking with one another by their lockers.

there was symere, all alone, rummaging through his messy locker to find last night's history homework. sheyaa could have easily approached him, but instead he was too busy listening to his dumb ass best friends have a dumb ass argument.

"for the last time rakim, thumbs are not fingers. they're in a totally different category," jordan argued.

"are you slow? if thumbs aren't fingers then what the fuck are they? toes?" rakim snapped back.

"they're thumbs you fucking idiot!"

"both y'all niggas shut the hell up," sheyaa interrupted the conversation. "y'all both annoying and slow."