first time + slumpwes

in which namil and wesley finally lose their virginity together

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— november 15 2022, 8:30 pm
namil's room —

AFTER NEARLY A YEAR OF DATING, namil was ready to take his relationship with wesley to the next level.

he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a little insecure about being the only virgin in his immediate friend group; hell, even tyler lost his virginity before him.

his motivations for wanting to take this step in his relationship wasn't entirely due to his own insecurities though, besides, he always felt like the odd one out among his friends whenever they started to discuss their sexual history; he had honestly gotten used to that by now.

his reasoning was simple; he always envisioned himself losing his virginity to someone who he loved and trusted, and wesley fit that description, and now, more than ever, he wanted to give his all to him once and for all, and explore each other's bodies and exchange souls the way that he always wanted to do from the moment they got together.

however, namil struggled with actually initiating the conversation, for obvious reasons. he was an overall passive person, and didn't know how exactly to tell wesley that he'd been aching to have him inside of him for weeks.

hell, he didn't even know how to ask for extra ketchup at the drive-thru.

of course, he asked his friends for help throughout the week, asking what he should do to broach the topic of sex and get the ball rolling.

knowing who namil's friends were, the "suggestions" were pretty much all useless.

"just tell him to sit his ass down and eat your pussy," benjamin suggested as they walked to their fifth period class together, "or like, drop down to your knees and just start sucking his dick. don't warn him or nothing. just put it in your mouth and start sucking."

namil discarded ben's advice, obviously. ben was used to whoring his way through life, and it obviously reflected in his answer.

"nigga still a virgin? ahhhh you lame as fuck, that shit is embarrassing," jace taunted him over the phone, making him wonder why the hell he went to fucking jace of all people for advice.

"i been fucking since i was 11, i couldn't imagine being a virgin as a senior in high school, like i wouldn't tell nobody that if i was you," jace continued to rub it in, and namil simply told him that it wasn't a flex and hung up.