lot of me + sotecca

the one where tyler is insecure & andre shows him how beautiful he thinks he is

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— september 11 2021, 4:02 pm
tyler's bedroom —

TODAY WAS NOT TYLER'S DAY in the slightest. to be fair, most of the days that he had were pretty bad, but today was a special kind of awful.

he knew that today wasn't going to be kind to him when he woke up extremely late for school — ten minutes before his first class started, to be exact.

he didn't even eat breakfast that morning because he was so late, most people wouldn't even bother going to school at that point, but he'd never willingly skip school unless he was like, literally dying of covid or something.

on his walk — more like run — to school, he stepped in dog shit, he got detention for being embarrassingly late to his first class, someone spilled milk on him during lunch, causing him to walk around smelling like old expired milk for the rest of the day, he tripped in the hallway in front of a bunch of people who laughed at his accident, and he misplaced his history homework.

yeah, today was definitely not his day.

after the day he had, all he wanted was to go home, pull the covers over his head, and sleep.

when he got home from school that day, he changed out from his milk stained clothes and put on a pair of light blue pajama bottoms, and an oversized blue gap hoodie, which actually belonged to andre, his best friend and next door neighbor.

he had a terrible habit of leaving random articles of clothing over his house, but oddly, with as much of a clean freak that he was, tecca didn't mind. he liked wearing andre's clothes anyway.

after changing, the skinny teenager got into bed and circled through social media apps to entertain himself.

he noticed that he had new tellonyms so he opened them

u an ugly ass nigga LMFAO u look like a blowfish. nobody will ever love yo ugly ass so kys

you should honestly kill yourself, you're the ugliest person i've ever laid eyes on on god.

and with that, tyler chucked his phone away from him, not caring that he just threw his very expensive iphone 13 because he was laying in bed and it landed on another spot in his bed.

normally, he wasn't the type to let shit like this bother him. it wasn't the first time he'd been called ugly and it certainly wouldn't be the last. tecca accepted a long time ago that he isn't attractive.