surrounded + slumpwes

in which namil and wesley finally reveal their love to everyone at rolling loud

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— may 13 2023, 3:31 pm
backstage rolling loud miami —

"YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS, NAMIL?" wesley looked at his tall boyfriend with concern laced into his gaze.

namil nodded, "i'm sure. i've never been so sure of anything in my life," he flashed wesley a slight smile, reassuring him that he was ready. "i mean if you're not ready, we don't have to do this."

"naw, i'm down for it if you are," wesley confirmed, "i doubt niggas gone be shocked anyway."

namil giggled a little, tossing an arm around the shorter. "yeah, you right. we don't really do that much to hide it...matching icons, pet names, shit i might as well post a video of you eating my pussy to twitter at this point."

wesley perked up considerably at the last part of namil's sentence. "twitter? naw. onlyfans. if niggas wanna see your pussy they gotta pay."

what the two men were talking about with each other, of course, was the idea of coming out onstage during their rolling loud set, and announcing to the world that they were not only gay, but that they were dating each other.

as both of them said, it was pretty much an open secret, especially among other underground rappers. pretty much everyone already knew that namil and wesley were a thing; it was impossible to hide the way that they looked at each other, and how they always seemed to want to be physically close with one another.

hell, jace even went on a rant on live once, claiming that the two were gay lovers and calling them all kinds of faggots. nobody believed him though.

today was the day that they'd finally do the thing that they planned out with each other all those months ago, and to say that the boys were nervous would be an understatement.

namil could damn near feel his heart getting ready to leap out from his chest, while wesley kept pacing around the backstage area and picking at his nails.

they both knew that things could end badly for both of them, and that they'd lose fans, but they were willing to accept that risk for each other.

hell, namil even hyped it up on his instagram story, telling fans that he had a big annoumcent to make