his favorite gift + iayzekan

the one where jace and keandrian are apart on kan's birthday, and jace sends him something to make up for it

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

- september 22 2022, 11:30 pm
four seasons hotel -

KEANDRIAN HATED TOURING, HE HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. he hated performing, he hated how exhausted he was at the end of each day, he hated the corny ass jokes that his fans would make, and most of all, he hated being away from jace.

he couldn't have even taken him along on tour, due to their beef which was clearly staged by their managers and promoted by underground "news sources" for clout.

at least they got some funny moments out of it. after all, jace's favorite thing to do was make diss tracks, even if they were aimed at his own secret boyfriend.

besides, keandrian had to admit they were catchy. he often caught himself whispering "beat up the racks like you beat up your bitch" under his breath several times a day.

but that wasn't the point of all of this; the point was that because they publicly hated each other, they couldn't go on tour together, which meant that keandrian was pretty much forced to be away from jace on his own birthday.

being away from him at all crushed him, but being away from his baby on his birthday made his heart feel like it was being stomped on and beaten.

at least he got to talk to him at all, as they facetimed that morning pretty much the second that they were both awake, and remained on the call throughout the day until it was time for keandrian to get ready to perform.

"i got a surprise for you later on," a suggestive grin spread across jace's lips, a devious flicker of light appearing in his dark eyes.

"oh really?" keandrian perked up at the mention, "what is it?"

"well it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you what it was, stupid ass nigga," jace rolled his eyes. "just slow and gay."

keandrian smacked his lips. "well can you at least give me a hint?"

jace shook his head. "uh uh. it's a secrettttt," he let out a soft giggle after his sentence, his cheeks going red.

it went without saying, that ever since those words were spoken, keandrian had been anticipating jace's "surprise" for the rest of the day, even thinking about it while he was onstage. keandrian was never known for being a great performer, and he often lacked stage presence, but tonight? it was as bad as it ever was.