daddy daycare + multi

in which sheyaa is tasked with watching over leland's daycare for the day

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"YOU MUST BE OUT OF YO FUCKIN' MIND!" sheyaa shouted into his phone, upon hearing leland's request.

leland just sighed. he knew that sheyaa would react like this, but he was the only option that he had. someone had to watch over his daycare tomorrow, as he had a health emergency that he had to go to the doctor for, and wouldn't be in any state to babysit children.

"sheyaa, please," leland stayed calm, trying to reason with him, "it's only for tomorrow, and i'll never ask you again."

"lee, you know i don't like kids," sheyaa reiterated, "i don't even like my own damn kids, so why would i like other people dirty ass bad ass demon seeds?"

"they're not even bad," leland was halfway lying with this. there were a couple of kids out of the bunch that were just horrible, but sheyaa didn't need to know that.

sheyaa just scoffed, "why couldn't you get symere or sum to watch them? or like jordan? he don't take care of the kid he got but shit...better than me."

"symere and jordan are out of the country right now," leland answered, "c'mon shey please, you really the only option i have. it's just one day, please."

sheyaa thought long and hard about leland's proposal. on one hand, he hated kids, and didn't wanna spend his quality time being surrounded by a bunch of dirt eating, snot nosed, bed wetting little niglets.

on the other hand, he just couldn't say no to leland. he'd do whatever to make him happy, and he knew that doing this favor for him would make him really happy.....

"fine," sheyaa gave in. "i'll watch them lil niggas tomorrow."

he could just about hear leland's grin on the other side of the call. "thanks shey, i'll pay you back for sure."

"you better," sheyaa grunted, a smile forming on his face as he began to twirl his locs around his index finger.

he was grateful no one was witnessing this right now, or else he'd never live it down.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

the next morning, sheyaa flipped through the list of notes that leland gave him to help him run the daycare more smoothly. they were just surface level observations about the kids to ensure the safety of the children.