Chapter-6

" you don't need
Words to communicate
Your loves one
They know-how
To read your eyes"

She lay on the bed, as the medicine starts working on her, pulling the blanket over her body, she continued to watch him settling his clothes, her eyes were blinking repeatedly, a small smile playing on her lips, she finally closed her eyes drifting to sleep, after settling his almirah, freshening up in comfortable clothes, he sat on the bed beside her looking at her mesmerising face, she looks serene to his eyes, he bends slightly to kiss her forehead, she smiled in her sleep as if she knows it was him, she always did, laying beside her, he hugged her from the back, taking her warmth, she put her hands on his which is resting on her waist, he loved it, loved to come back in the warmth of his love, nothing is fine between them but the foremost thing that matters to him is her health, her t-shirt slides slightly as she moves, his fingers come in direct contact of her stitches and the memories come back whipping and breaking his heart, his body starts shivering, the tears stars falling on the crook of her neck but this time he tightened his hold on her, they never get chance to sit and comfort each other after a dreadful event, feeling the water droplets on her neck, she opened her eyes, turning her face she saw him crying miserably, her heartbreak into a zillion pieces, the strong man he was, he tackled every situation with his strong and positive attitude, he never gave up, never cry like a baby in front of her, the man she loves with all her heart had hide his emotions secretly in his heart, she wiped his tears again and again though today it's seems to be never ending process, she holds his face kissing his forehead, eyelids, cheeks, chin everywhere, the holds were tightening with every small kiss, they surely leave marks on her skin.

" sidhaarthhhhh" she called for him Sitting resting her head on the headboard while he just showed himself in her , a sob left from her mouth as she runs her fingers in his hair.

" hum ek aur chance nh de skte ky humare rishte ko" she questioned,

" bol na, ek chance dede na, I know tu naraz hai mujhse maine hurt kia hai Tujhe bhut zyada, par Maine khuch bhi janbhuj k nh kia Sachi, abhi time dia hai na court ne, please utne din saath reh mere, me nh jee pati hu tere Bina, Pyar Karta hai na please ye last wish maan le" she continued after waiting for his reply which never comes, he loses his hold on her shifting himself on the pillow, he closed his eyes breaking her hopes again, she stepped out of the bed, closing the door of the room, she came in the hall, the hall saw their lot of fights, and makeup sex, the sofa which they finalised after six days of roaming in furniture soaps where he used to sit for several hours watching the news or accompanied her when she is making the food in the kitchen.

" don't talk to me" she warned him throwing cushions on him.

" sweetheart what I have done baby??" he asked softly kissing her nose, who has flared in anger, she stare at him , her hands resting on her waist.

" tell me you have your room for writing then why, why do you have to write in every corner of this house, abhi saaf kia na maine, maid bhi nh milti hai ek toh"
She shouted looking at the hall which had several scrambled papers on the floors.

" sana I am just making rough notes before writing darling"

" don't call me darling, usi ko bol jisko kal party me bol rha tha, your long lost hook up, kese ghur rahi thi uska bas chlta na terko kha jaati, bitch, how could she can eyed someone else husband"

" toh asli gussa ish baat ka hai"

" khuch bola tumne," she asked going into the kitchen, pouring the water in the flour, she starts kneading it whispering sweet abusive words, he stands behind her, pulling the sleeves of his tshirt which she is wearing, he bites, she flinched before his lips start soothing the pain.

" mat kar kaam krne de, khana bana rhi hu na," he smiled against her shoulder, she became a perfect cook in two years, she learned it for him as he loves home-cooked food, maa helped her in everything, he turned her, pushing his lips on her he kissed her passionately, her hand resting in the air, as she has flour on it, she groaned in his mouth as he bites her lips making her breathless, he went out from the kitchen yelling.

" khana bana le baby, gandi baatein mat soch"

" I am.not thinking anything" she yelled back.

" oh really, didn't you think of me sucking and kneading your breasts, or my fingers.." he said in a husky tone.

" chup kar jaa, daffa ho yahan se"

" daffa ho kar kha jaun baby"

" apni darling ke pass ja aur usi ko bol khana bnaye tere liye, tere nakhre uthaye bara keh rhi thi oh my God you became so hot that I feel like kissing you here only" she imitates her tone.

" so I told her na I am taken"

" sidharth Tu na, ye shirt ke button pure band rkha kar koi hero nh na bnnna tune" she complained sitting on his lap.

" possessive much sweetheart" he commented.

" yes I am, you are mine bheje me daalne ka ish baat ko ache se, good men bnke rhne ka, Tu janta nh hai kesi nazron se dekhti hai ladkiyan" she stated as a matter of fact, he couldn't control herself taking her lips in his, he kissed her dominant, his hands worked on her shirt, removing it in a haste, he bites between the valley of her breasts, her hands removed his shirt, she pushed back her head when he sucked on her breast butting her nipple in the process, she moaned taking her name, his one hand on her waist securing her on his lap, he made her lie on the sofa, covering her, kissing her navel slowly, she groaned.

" move forward yrr" she yelled doesn't able to take his torture, he smirked sitting on the sofa looking at her, she stared back at him before he move forwards, she come forwards removing his shorts, she sucked his length making him breathless in the next moment she pushed him in herself...

" that was awesome fuck women, you were fire," he said after coming back from his heights.

**********
He came in the hall looking her all lost seating on the sofa, he went to the kitchen for preparing tea the way she likes it, her thoughts break when the sounds of utensils echoed in her ears, their eyes met for a second, she steps out in the garden, they had in front of their house, she sat on the stairs doing nothing, the cold wind caressed her face making her shiver.

He sat beside her, his one hand wrapped over her shoulder scooting her closer, she leaned on him.

" cahe, the way you like it" he handed over her the cup.

" tujhe yaad hai"

" sb khuch ek ek chiz ache se Yaad hai, like you know about mine" he replied

" sana, let's give it a chance" she hugged him tightly dropping a quick kiss on his neck..

"Tu jaayega nh dubara mujhe chor kr" she asked.

" Kabhi nh"

" waada kar" she demands.

" promise but in one condition, you have to follow my every order" 

" I will try"

" sana" he whispered yelled.

" Sidharth" she replied pecking his lips.

" When you love the person
Unconditionally it's worth
The try"

Do like, comments and share with your friends.❤️