Ch-27

" Happiness is doing stupid things together"

" Stop it" sidharth whispered yelling while driving the car.

" what I am doing my dear husband?" she asked.

" ufffff...sana...please" taking a heavy breath he uttered, but she didn't stop.

" take your legs off from me"

" no I am liking it" she replied pushing her toe on his manhood.

" women control your hormones, we are on road"

" what if I tell you I don't want to control it and look at your partner who is growing big I think he wants the same" increasing the speed of the car, he stopped it at some vacant place before she can withdraw her leg he holds it in a tight grip, both of their eyes have a lust for each other, looking at the sides, taking her legs off from him, she sits properly ,he looked a bit worried and asked, "Are you okay?" he asked watching her confused expression.

She pulled him by his collar and kissed him passionately, soon they started making out and at one point he just whispered in her ears that this was not going to end just here. She got the hint and was beyond shocked to know, she just decided to tease him.

" it will be quicker than you think," he said opening his jeans button, sliding down his underwear fastly, he made the seat slide down back, taking a cue she sat on his lap facing his face, he pulled her dress up sliding away from her panties a bit, while doing that her head bumped.

" Are you okay darling"

" shut up and do fast"

" horny much sweetheart" he teased her.

" Kutta"

" kamini," he said pointing his length at her entrance and pushing it inside in a swift motion, as he was very much familiar with her every body part, pulling her to his face level, he kissed her hard while thrusting, the only sound on the deserted road was of their breath, it was 2 in the morning, there are few vehicles on the road and she was a bit tipsy as they attended the party of his friend.

" shift... Shift to your seat" he said hastily, she shifted on her seat in the process her head again bumped.

One car drove beside them, Calming down from their high, and the next moment they laughed throwing their heads back.

" That was something else" he whispered starting the car again.

" quite risky it was"

" and said who teased me to do this"

They came back from Rishikesh a month back, they were in continuous contact with the caretaker of their baby, they didn't name her till but sana was so excited, she vacant the one room of their house, and start decorating it or designing it for her baby, all day long she suffers different sites, buying toys for her nursery, furniture, she was in high spirit.

" sidharth we are going for jewellery shopping tomorrow"

" I am quite busy, Sunday chle"

" no, the jeweller called me, there is a new collection for babies and I want some for navya and some for Chanda".

" Okay, come to my office at the lunch, will go together"

" and don't stress yourself too much, or exhaust your petit body"

" I am not small"

" you are sweetheart, you are"

" no, you are too big"

" that I am, thank you for the compliment, you just experienced it," he said winking at her.

" besharam"

" for you only"

" so cheesy darling husband"
**********

" Good morning all of you," Sidharth said greeting all the people in the meeting room.

" Today I want you guys all to meet Mr Ansh Mehta, I met him seven years ago, on a train journey to Bhopal, and today he is joining as a Marketing head, Over to you"

" Thank you so much, sir, for giving me this chance, Like you, all know today's e-books are very trendy, and we as an S.S. Publication think to extend our business online, like blogs, articles and e-books, this will be proved as an opportunity for many new writers, so come with your ideas and content, whoever wants to try to me, I assure you I will guide you properly and may give you all fair chances, thank you" all employees clapped leaving some who disappointed with the fact that he is chosen over them.

" Thank you, sir, it means a lot if you didn't give me an opportunity so I don't know what I am supposed to do"

" you are talented ansh, you deserve it and I tell you one thing when my father died, there was no one to help me out or land me help, you have to do all things on your own, family ke alawa koi Apna nh hota hai and I am happy you come back for your mother and sister, I am proud of you, keep it up"

" Hows sana dii??"

" maze me, busy in shopping, meri biwi Pagal ho gyi hai"

" toh ap logo ne finally Shadi kar Li, Meera will be very happy when she heard this"

" Sidharth we need to talk" Kaira entered his cabin furiously.

" I will take a leave," Ansh said.

" what happened Kaira, I was talking to him"

" how you can do this with me??"

" what do I do??"

" I was working here from starting and you appointed some new person, without considering me, I give my sweat to this company for god sake"

" Kaira you have no expertise in marketing, and you have many important works to do in the office, why are you behaving like this"

" you withdraw the application of divorce" she uttered after a few seconds.

" yes I did, we are trying kaira and it's going good, you know I can't live without her pta nh kya soch ke divorce paper sign kiye the, we are good now" he replied with a chuckle.

" and you guys are adopting a baby together"

" Who told you??"

" doesn't matter, Tu to khuch btata nh hai, you are planning a kid with that woman who was the reason for your child's demise, who insulted you, who slapped you"

" Kaira watches your words" he yelled.

" why, don't you see my love for you, where we're she when I was there for you, listening all your plight but when she gets back into your life you forget me, bitch" he marched towards her furiously.

" don't you dare to speak a word against her," he said with a greeted teeth pressing every word.

" I only think of you as my best friend, nothing else, don't you know how much I loved her, I never tried to hide my love in front of you and if I lead you or give any hint then I am sorry please get out before I can do something stupid"

She raised her toes and pushed her lips on his, sana's heart broke watching them in an intimate position, she came here in a happy mood, with his favourite dishes but she gets shocked of her life.

" now I see how much she loves you" Kaira whispered on his lips" he turned only to see sana standing at the doorstep, he pushed her away...

" sana....listen to me" he tried to speak but she shows her palm...

" trust your love is bigger than loving them"

Do like, comment and share with your friends.❤️