Ch-16

"Celebrate endings- for they
precede new beginnings."

" what do you think it's will be a boy or a girl??" sana asked excitedly on their way to the hospital, she didn't feel burdened, the memories are not haunting her more, she finally let go of her baby in peace, only to remember her with a smile, she clasped her hands with his, pecking his hand she rested it on her thighs, caressing it with her thumb, he let out a deep sigh as the memories of past haunted him, the way he picked her for the first time still afresh in his mind, a few hours back he promised himself to remember her with a smile but it's too difficult when every path, every way, everything related to his baby.

" saath krenge, mujhe bhi andar se dar lag rha hai syd terse kam tune to use pkda tha apni godh me, lekin humne kabhi saath me nh pkda aur jaise ruhaani humare khud ki bachi jaise hai waise hi ye newborn bhi humare khud ke bache jaise hoga, we will love, cherish both of them, and will spoil them, saath me krenge pyaar henaa" she uttered caressing his hand, he smiled at her nodding his head.

" it's time to accept, to face our fear together like a companion, like a soulmate"

" like a soulmate" he repeated after her...

************
When they reached the hospital they saw an impatient Rehaan walking in the lobby biting his nails, and maa has ruhaani in her lap sleeping peacefully, their eyes went to sidharth and sana, they didn't expect them to come, ipshita is kind of shocked to see them but seeing their hands in each other, she smiled, her eyes met with sidharth, he blinked in assurance tightening his grip on her hand before they could ask anything more, the sound of a baby cry reached their ears, Sidhanth hugged rehaan congratulating him while sana gave a side hug to maa.

" Mr dutaa" a nurse called, he nodded.

" it's a baby girl, you can meet her"

" go bahi meet her" he whispered heavily in his emotions as he hugged him one more time.

" I am happy you came"

" kese nh aata after all she is my daughter also"

" mine too" sana shouted, he smiled taking her in a brotherly hug, kissing the top of her head.
*************
Rehaan entered the room with a smile on his face and happy tears in his eyes, he was relaxed as the delivery went successful and his wife and child both are safe and sound, he saw her wife's sleeping figure, her face look exhausted because of all the pushing she did...

" Rehaan bahi" saanchi called him, her hands has her small, cute and beautiful baby girl, he fell all again in love, she gave her to him, he perfectly take her in his arms not fearfully as he was at the time when Ruhaani born, he thinks he wouldn't love anyone more than her daughter but one look at the small creature in his hand, he doubted, kissing her forehead, he sat on the stool beside her wife and pecked her lips thanking her.

" is she fine??" he asked to saanchi.

" ek dum normal bahi, her weight is 3.5 kg, no infection and good immune system as well, and Niharika dii fell unconscious because of exhaustion woh thodi der me uth jayengi aur aap kal subah inhe ghr le jaa skte hai" she informed.

On the other hand, sidharth brought sweets to all the staff, distributing them with a smile and he tipped the guards and swipers, his happiness reflected in his eyes.

" Ru bacha, uth gya, aaja mere pass, dadi must be tired" sana uttered taking her in her lap.

" chachiii" she replied kissing her cheek resting her head on her chest.

" aap chotte baby ko dekhne aaye" she asked playing with her hair strands, she hummed.

" aap usko zyada pyar karoge, zyada attention doge, mujhse bhi zyada, Papa mumma toh abhi se mujhe bhul gye, all the time they are worried for small baby, small baby ye, small baby woh" she scoffed.

" aisa nh hai bacha, they loved you more but small baby needs care jab aap bhi chotte the apko bhi chiye thi na, ab to aap big girl ho, you can take care of yourself, aur woh apne app nh kha skti, she needs Mumma all the time and your Mumma needs your papa for her support, it's doesn't mean ki woh apse Kam Pyar krte hai " she makes her understand caressing her hairs, sidharth watched them standing at the corner, maybe finally things are falling on its place, maybe unknown whats the future holds for both of them.
********
Rehaan comes outside with the baby in his hand, Ruhaani runs towards him screaming papa, he shows his hand to her to stop, she did but turned around to go back.

" Ru baby, she is small na, balance kharab hota to she might fall" sidharth speaks taking her in his arms.

" don't you wanna see your baby sister" she nodded.

" saesha jaise chotti si like you used to tell" he freaked out listening to the name, the sweat beads starts forming on his forehead, his hands starts shaking which he tried to control, he never ever want anyone go through what they experienced, not of course his brother, comparing the baby with their saesha feared him to the core.

" ruhannii" rehaan whispered yelled at his daughter, sana came towards him rubbing his back to make him calm

" khuch nh hua....khuch nh hai, sab thik hai...the baby is fine" he hummed. she smiled towards Ruhaani.

" saesha jaise nh par ruhaani ki cute si behen jaise , jaise you loved her too much when she was in my tummy waise hi you have to love this cute angel, karogi na??" she nodded taking his cheeks in both of her hands making him look at her.

" I am sorry Chachu I hurt you, I will not take her name" she whispered, he shook his head, giving a small smile to her.

" I am sorry papa, I will take care of her" He sat on the bench so that ruhanni can easily see her.

" woowww, ye kitni chotti hai, Papa iske hath dekho meri one finger jitna bhi nh hai, ittu si hai meri doll jaise" she squealed in amazement watching the baby for the first time this closely.

"Maa" he handed over to her, she kissed her forehead talking to her in a baby voice, she kicked her small dainty legs in the air as she laughed, sana and sidharth standing at one of the corners, she is holding his arms giving him and herself a much-needed strength.

" chle??" she asked.

" I can't, mein nh kar skta, mujhe woh sb Yaad aa jata hai, I am not strong sana, I am not...." he fumbled on his words.

" saath me strong rhenge na, you are her Chachu, bahiya ko acha lagega, see he is looking at us par unki himmat nh ho rhi hai ki woh humse kahe"

" tu saath rhegi, woh thik hai, use khuch nh hoga right" she nodded pulling him with her.

" maa, mein lu," sana asked standing in front of her mother, she nodded smiling at her wholeheartedly, she has fears, inhibitions but all the scaredness finished when she held the small beautiful baby in her arms, the baby gave her a precious pure smile, a happy sob left from her mouth, sidharth sits beside her, caressing her soft petals like cheeks with his rough fingers, the baby looking at them with astonishment without blinking her eyes, their eyes met for some second before they again averted it to the baby in their arms.

" kya dekh rha hai mera sonaa pyara sa putthu, haaye smile pass kar ri hai Chachi nu" she uttered touching her pink lips.

" haaye sidharth dekh she is so chutku, ittu si hai mera baby aur kitna chilla chilla ke roya tune, itti energy kha se aayi" sidharth hits on sana's head for uttering the nonsense.

" she was saving her energy from the past nine months, haina sweetheart," he said playing with her small hands, she hold his finger in her small dainty hands staring at him kicking her legs in the air and the next moment she started wailing, sidharth took her in his arms and rocked her in his arms, she stopped crying in a minute and sleep prevailed, sana keep her head on his bicep and silently look at the baby with all love and admiration....

The other members present in the hall have tears in their eyes, maa thanked God for taking out their children from the grief, Rehaan was happy to see his brother overcoming his fear, Saanchi was shocked to see sana in the hospital lobby as she is still taking therapy now hugging Rishabh tightly watching the duo all smiles with the baby.

"and suddenly you know:
its time to start something new,
and trust The magic of new beginnings"