Ch-21

" Unexpected things are the most beautiful"

They reached the hotel " The Roseate Ganges, Rishikesh
" at midnight, sana fall asleep an hour back as she was tired, he looked at her sleeping figure, and smiled correcting her hair, it was all of a sudden plan he made with his brother and friend, Abhimanyu helped them as it's good for them to be not in the Delhi for some days.

" sana wake up we are here" he uttered, she slowly opened her eyes and give a big smile to him making his heart flutter, and she blew a kiss on him.

" tune ye sb kab plan Kia," she asked seeing the packed bags, the weather is chilled but bearable, she opened her arms, closing her eyes she feels the wind.
********
Wow, it's so cosy and beautiful sidharth, look at the cute lights hanging, he comes close to her turning her he placed his lips on her for a passionate kiss, she looked mesmerising today, he can't control himself more, she gets startled but starts responding immediately, he pulled her close , gently backing himself against the walls , angling her face for better access.

At first the kiss was small, gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. She tasted tentatively with her tongue as she traced it across the bottom of his lip. The caress of her lips seemed much softer to him. Soon they started swallowing each other making the kiss even more intense. She let out a moan and so did he while her warm breath travelled into his face, they gazed at each other for a minute and again starts kissing, their hands travelled on each other bodies exploring them.

" it was amazing" he whispered joining his forehead with hers.

" it was delicious my hubby" she replied pecking his lips.

" We are married, like officially, terko pta hai aaj se teen mahine pehle tak me shadi ka sochti bhi nh thi and I was afraid too, it's a huge responsibility, there were many what's and ifs in my mind, what if I couldn't able to settle in your family, this all new to me, I always live alone, don't have many friends, this thought gave me chill"

" then what changes suddenly??" he asked cradling her more to him, she makes herself more comfortable in his arm covering both of them in the blanket, they were sitting on the balcony in the wee hours of the morning after their sweet makeout session, sleep was far away from their eyes.

" I don't know, aisa laga it's time, jo hai ab tere saath hai, career baad me bn jayega, khuch cheeze glt karungi, khuch thik par sb tere saath reh ke karna hai, hum ladenge, ek dusre ko manaege, par humesa saath rhenge" she whisperer.

" sana I am not a perfect man, in these two months you just know me little, and so I am, there would be many things we would discover about ourselves, about each other in this relationship, khuch chize tumhe achi lagegi meri khuch nh, same with me but together we will make it survive, make it lively, no matter what bs kabhi saath nh chorna, this marriage, this bond is meant so much to me, you might think me as a crazy man but I believe in every mantras, every belief and traditions, we may fight daily, at the end we solve it, no matter how much time it takes, its an evolution process sana, this marriage evolved us as a person at different stages we just have to take that changes positively and fights the odds"

" it's so beautiful" she exclaimed watching the magnificent view while he watched her keenly, playing with her mangalsutra which was resting elegantly in between her breast, it was not lusting only love and affection and warmth he feel at that moment.
*************

"Jumpin height" she reads the board name again and again, she knows he loves adventure but doing that on honeymoon, she didn't think about that.

" come" he called her parking the car, she shook her head in denial, he laughed internally, he knows it would be a difficult task to convince his wife of this, but the adventurous man inside him doesn't convince of not do this sports, that too after coming in the adventure capital of India.

" sana it will be a fun, I promised"

" tu Pagal hai fun, jaan chli jaani hai, itne unche se fake denge, aur khuch ho gya toh, Nh...nh... Tu bhi wapis chl please, it's so scary"

" look at me" he demanded, and she did.

" you trust me, right, nothing would happen, mein hoon na and remember do something adventures to tell the stories for our children ab unhe humare bedroom ke qisse to nh suna skte na"

Bungee Jumping is an adventurous activity that is all about jumping from a place that is at a great height. While jumping you are connected with a cord that is properly attached to a surface or any object that can bear heavyweight, for best bungee Jumping in Rishikesh is located in Mohanchatti with the name, Jumpin Heights with height of 83 meters..

" you will get two tries" their guide informed them, sana get agree to do it but not alone, after that the receptionist suggest they go together by paying extra charges,
then they were asked to step on the scales! Their weight was written on the back of their hand with thick felt pen, so the bungy instructors at the bridge know how to calculate the length of our bungy rope. They then headed to the bridge and watched a few jumpers go first.

Sana's grip tightened on sidharth's arms watching the people jumping, her heartbeat rises, feeling her condition, he said

" let's go back, you are shivering" she saw care as well as some kind of disappointment, she made the decision then and their, she has to do it for him.

" no, we will do it, Tu hoga na saath toh I will do anything" she said dropping a quick peck on his lips.

They got into their safety harnesses . Once it was their turn, they were made to stand facing each other, she clutched him tightly, while his holds protected her.

the instructor went Three — Two- One — Bungy!!! as that is their cue to jump.

They were in the air like a bird, sidharth is enjoying the view to the fullest while sana's eyes shut off tightly.

" sweetheart, open the eyes, fill it" he whispered, opening her eyes she came face to face with a majestic view, the Ganga river flows down, the mountains and the greenery, the view was indescribable, she smiled feeling like a bird, her eyes held excitement she squealed as sidharth laughed on her excitement.

After a few bounces, the bridge crew lowered Bungy rows, and they saw a crew help them out.

She clung to him, kissing him passionately there without caring for the people who are watching them.
**********
Standing at the same spot today, she remembered the moment, but this time more confidently, she came at jumpin heights with sadna in the morning as she has to do something thrilling.

The instructor started back counting, she prayed the God before smiling and remembering his blushed face when she kissed him in front of everyone, she jumped, screaming her heart, feeling the magic of pure air and the new her.

" Accepting each other preferences and choices in marriage doesn't make you less, it's makes you more confident and closer"

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️❤️

Happy Ramanavami to all of you...