Ch-17

"Some people get lost
for so long they forget
what it was like to be
themselves."

it has been two days since they welcomed the new baby in the Dutta mansion, both of them leaving in the mansion itself for enjoying and celebrating the birth, the happiness they get.

" sana" Rehaan called her, she came running from the kitchen as she is making breakfast.

" ji bahi"

" Can you please take care of the baby, she cried the whole night, Niharika so nh paai ache se and I have to go for the urgent meeting, or maa bhi puja kar rhi hai"

" offo bahiya aise ky bta rhe hai, order kriye"
*******
" aaja Chachi ke pass aayegi meri cute si pyari si, beautiful si chanda, haaye mere sweetheart, my jaanu tu kitni soft soft hai" she whispered playing with her nose and making her giggle.
Standing at the door frame sidharth watched her smiling with the baby without blinking for once.

" kya dekh rha hai??" ipshita asked coming from behind.

" she looks happy maa, itne time ke baad, it feels so surreal watching her with a kid" his voice lowered down a bit at the last words, the lump formed in his throat.

" don't get me wrong maa, she is like ours I love her, I do...but their is this feeling what if it's our baby, I saw her describing how she sucked on her mother breast for her food, how she stopped crying, I saw that"

" I understand bacha, koi shaq nh hai tum dono ke pyar pe lekin woh hota hai, jab khud ke bache ke itne spne sajaye ho toh difficult hota hai, uske liye bhi asan nh hai, a woman plays different roles in her life at different stages and one of them is mother when she became a mother she feels complete from the inside, woh bacha uske liye sb khuch ho jata hai apni Khushi, apne dard, apne pati sbse zyada important, and same for the father, besak woh unhe carry nh karte hai lekin woh apne aap ko or acha banana cahte hai, unki zarrorat puri karna cahte hai, unke liye spne sazate hai, tum dono ke spne bikhre hai simatne me waqt to lagega par ek dusre ke saath sache rehna, jo ye dubara shuru kia hai is par trust bhi karna, saari man ki baate share karna jhoot ki gunjaaish na ho, ek dusre ke pati patni nh, dost bnke apne zakhm bharo, rishte ek baar smbhal jaate hai par baar baar bikhrenge toh tut jaate hai" he nodded taking her in side hug.

" Chachi ke pass nh Chachu ke pass ayegi haina princess" he uttered sitting beside her pushing sana on the other side.

" maa dekha Apne kitna challu hai" she scoffed.

" come to Chachu sweetheart,"

" wait, tune hath dhoya, Tu bhar se aaya hai na, meri bachi ko aise haath nh lagane" he came out in a minute washing his hands.

She was rocking her in her arms, he came and sit hugging both of them from the back, and she rested her head on his broad chest, living in the moment as their banter continued with the baby.
*************
"Sidharth some of your books did very great in the market and became the bestseller also but your fans wanted to know when will your new book come," the reporter asked who came to take his interview for the leading magazine, it has been two and a half years since his last book was released, his writing took a back seat to deal with the problems life threw at him, he lost himself completely, he couldn't able to write or even didn't think about writing something, once the paper and pen were his best friends, he thinks looking at the rough notes of the intern, he feels uneasy all of the sudden, the air conditioner office made him suffocated...

" Good things take time and thank you so much to everyone who likes my book" he answered him.

" How would you describe Mr sidharth Dutta in five adjectives??" he thinks a lot, the person who answered spontaneously is not able to give five adjectives for himself, who is he??
A husband, a man who wants to be a father, a guilt-ridden man,  or a person who lost his child...