Ch-26

" Adopting a child doesn't count your inability to give birth but it tells about your will to have one"

" so gyi" she whispered looking at the baby's face with all love she has.

" why do people leave the baby, paida hi nh karna chiye tha na, aise hi chor ke chle gye"

" khuch mazboori ho ky pta" Sidharth tried to convince her seeing all emotional.

" Aise bhi ky mazboori kitni aaurtein hai jo ish feelings ke liye taras jaati hai and bs yuhi chor did, agr khuch ho jata toh" he hold her from the back sitting behind her, she leaned on him for the warmth she really wants this time.

" let's get some sleep"

" need nh aa rhi hai" she replied.

" baby aise kese chlega Bimar ho jayegi"

" kal police aayegi aur ishe le jaayegi," she asked him knowing the answer already, he didn't answer, he doesn't have one, they both sit like this for hours before drifting to sleep.

A knock on the door breaks their sleep, sana groans as her body gets stiff sleeping in a discomfort position, the first thing her hands go to check is the baby if the fever subsides or not, in meanwhile the manager informs sidharth that the police are waiting for them in the reception area.

" sana police aa gyi hai," he told her, she didn't say anything but her pale face tells the story of her heart.

The police inquired about the baby.

" Thank you Mr and Mrs Dutta for taking care of the baby, it's common here many families didn't accept daughters and killed them, aur jo maar nh pata woh aise chor dete hai"

" Aap kha leke jayenge," she asked with a low voice holding Sidharth's hands in a tight grip.

" child care, firstly we will try to find her family, if she has any, you know the increase of child trafficking day by day" they nodded, sidharth takes the number of police officers to get insights of the case.

" I hope she gets her parents" she whispered when he hugged her.

" she will now stop taking tension"

" she is a small child sidharth, mein itni badi hokar bhi apne parents ko miss krti hu woh to kitni chotti hai"

" I missed them, saath saal ho gye, kya maine itna galat kia ki woh mujhse baat bhi nh karna cahte, sidharth I love them too much, aur parents to bacho ki khushi me khush hote hai na, I did everything according to them agr ek baar apni marzi karli to ky hogya" she cried wetting his shirt, he caressed her hairs softly.

It's been two days, they made themselves busy sightseeing the nearby places and spending some quality time.

Sidharth called the police men to know about the case when they informed him they didn't find anything and they send the baby to one of the orphanages, he told the same to sana, she did not react or said anything but her eyes did and he knows what he has to do.

Calling his lawyer, he went to the balcony to talk, he won't want to disclose it to sana for now.

" Hello Abhay" he greeted him keeping his one eye on the door of the washroom.

" yes, kese yaad kia aaj aapne hume??" he taunted him.

" I want your help"

" I know isliye me yaad aaya hu"

" I am serious Abhay" he analysed his tonne seriously and he asked him after being serious.

" I wanted to adopt a baby"