Ch-22

"You can't just give up on the relationship, because the situation is not ideal, they never will, you have to fight it together to built a great relationship"

" did you ever do river rafting before" shashank asked when they were trekking to reach the Neer garh waterfall.

" yes I did" he smiled

" sidharth mtlb tune soch lia hai Ganga maiyan me mujhe maar ke hi chorega," she said when he is tightening her live jacket.

" it would be a fun, and nothing will happen, speak positively"

" person get intimate on honeymoon not adventurous"

" yaa I will be when we reach our room, then jitna intimate hone bolegi ho jaunga"

" nothing will happen, puri body tudwa dega, meri, kitna dard ho rha hai from that bungee jumping" she scoffed, she looked so cute to him as he take her cheeks in between his teeth and bite them.

" ahh kutte, lagi mujhe"

" just follow the instructions it's so simple"

" hmm tere liye everything is simple"

" waheguru bacha lena," she chanted her almighty name while sitting on the boat, and at the same time throwing abusive words at him, while he just looked at her being cute and angry all the same time, he so wanted to grab her and kissed her pouty lips but they have an audience.

The droplets of water come on her face while rafting and she feels them, a calmness spread on her face, she looked divine, her giggling sounds resonate with his heart as he watched her enjoying herself, a wave hits them making them unstable on the boats, she screamed on the top of her voice closing her eyes but the next second when the wave goes, she cracked up.

" haaye rabba, itnaa khatarnak tha na sidharth ky btau" everyone on the boat has seen her mood swings in these twenty minutes.

" If anyone of you wants to jump in the water you can do it here" the instructor informed them.

" is it safe," he asked.

" it's safe, and our men would be there, I suggest everyone experience this once"

" let's do it" this time sana said, he looked at her shocked.

" no, we are not,"

" we are aur tu hoga na, pehle tu jaa fir merko pakad lio jab me kudu"

" I want to experience the same, look at them, they are enjoying so much"

Sidharth dipped into the river, the depth was not too much, the cold water hits his skin though he loved every bit of it, the refreshing water of gangs make him rejuvenated.

" come sweetheart"

" catch me okay, I am trusting you, don't you dare to loose your grip" she warned him.

" sana jump" she did, she goes deep into the water before he makes her come out.

" That was scary" she mumbled hugging him.

" but my wife is so strong, you amazed me every time" he praised her making her mind divert.

" sachi bol"

" I swear darling"

" let's do the ritual"  he added.

" ritual??? What ritual??" before she could ask him anything he made both of them take a dip into the water joining his lips on her, they kissed for some seconds, but she didn't get what just happened to her, she was flabbergasted while he smirked.

" remember sweetheart wherever we go we sealed it with a kiss after watching it" she blushed.

" tu blush bhi krti hai bey," he said hugging her close.
***********

Trekking in Rishikesh is certainly one of the most exciting things to do. Meandering through those green meadows and walking those steep pathways one can find their way to the exciting destinations. These destinations in the foothills of the Himalayas are special in their own way.

A short walk from Lakshman Jhula (3 km) and around 6 km from Tapovan, Neer Garh is the perfect hiking exercise to spend a quiet morning or evening  in the pious land of Rishikesh. The trek is a bit more challenging as compared to other waterfall treks located in its vicinity, they reached there with lots of talking and fun while sidharth was reliving the memories they both made together with a smile, he didn't feel alone but she is with him all the way, but he missed her, he wanted her to be the part of this journey of his, although his heart knows she is there in Rishikesh.

Sitting on the rock he saw a couple madly in love, Like them, when they came here six years ago, it's going to be seven years of their marriage.

" What's the date," he asked..

" it's 15 April"

" fuckk" he muttered.

"it's going to be their seventh anniversary tomorrow, how did he forget," he cusses pulling his hairs.

" How can I forget this"  but something come into his mind and he smiled sitting on the rock.

" you are too smart sannaaaa..."

**********
" you love him too much??" sadna asked.

"there we're no reason to not love him"

" I have one question"

" do you ever think that you both fall out of the love," said asked
************
" I don't think I ever fall out of love, we might forget how to show love to each other" sidharth answered Varsha.

" what does it mean??" Shivam asked hugging her girlfriend.

" Sometimes you forget loving the person trying to deal with the life, we often things after love, marriage is the last destination but it's the starting point, you have to cross the many hurdles life throws on you, and in between solving those or handling them, the person who was madly deeply in love parted without their knowledge, that doesn't mean they fall out of love, they just get busy in life, the monthly payments, the groceries, family, offices, babies became the part of their life.

************
" do you fear about the failing marriage, like you had a love marriage, what if it doesn't work out, people eventually start blaming"??

" sadna, love is not enough for a successful marriage, love is one of them, people have failed love marriages and failed arranged marriages too.

However,  people who opt for the love are shown in poor light as compared to ones who have had an arranged marriage. Even if both the couples are successful and failed  in their marriages, the couples with arranged marriage are praised for their excellent bondings and sympathised more for their falling apart . To date, in many parts of the country people don't consider love marriage to be legitimate and brand it as an 'immature, hasty' and if any love marriage failed they blame the couple saying " we told you earlier"

**********
" Frankly speaking our marriage was fall ones, that we took a hasty decision of divorcing but I never stop loving it, today's generation thinks love is enough but Marriage means giving respect to each other and their families, to make them comfortable when they are not, to understand their unknown words, to be there for each other when the person needed you the most, marriage is a continuous process, you daily learn new thing sometimes by fighting, someday by loving"

" but if you love the person truly then try to fix the problems, try to keep your ego aside, ek dusre se alg rehke ghut ghut ke marne se acha hai, ek saath rehke ek dusre ko maar do" he chuckled saying the last line...

"Love your partner in every odd and even, they just need you when they are falling apart from themselves"

Do like, comment and share ❤️❤️
Thank you for reading...