Ch-8

" what if you are happy
In one moment and
In next the reasons of your happiness taken away from you
It's pierced not only your heart
But also you"

The time was running fast, they were happy, their professional life reaching heights, the love between them going stronger and stronger with each day but what they didn't know was that's their happiness was short living.

She was sleeping peacefully cuddling the teddy bear in her arms as sidharth is out of the country for some work with Rishabh, sana moved uncomfortably as she felt pain in her lower abdomen, she thinks it was because of the changing she developed in her body, she complained it to saanchi and she replied it as common.

" did you have your vitamins capsules" she hummed eating ice cream.

"Aram se kha baby" he chuckled looking at her.

" haaye puch mat kitni tasty hai ye, and you know I bought some very very cute things for baby"

" this is not fair you are shopping without me" he complained.

" but you are not here na, toh yesterday I was with Saanchi in the mall, and we were in the kids section and I liked them so much" she told him.

" and why we're you in the kid section," she laughed nervously.

" haaye thk hai na I loved them"

" how's my baby," he asked.

" he is troubling me, I had this pain in my lower back and abdomen"

"What? And you are telling me now, is everything fine, did you told saanchi???"

" everything is good, she checked it and said it's normal as my body going through changes" he sighed.

" sidharth come fast, we both are missing you a lot"

" soon baby and I need to tell you one thing, I also bought something for baby" she opened her mouth in astonishment.

" see these cute little soft doll"

" it's so beautiful sidharth, par what if ladka hua"

" kyu ladka, a girl, maine sari shopping uske liye ki" she laughed

" ladki hi hogi I don't know" he stated.
**********
Everything was fine, absolutely fine, until suddenly it wasn't fine anymore. On Friday afternoon the pain started when she was in her office checking some mails, she felt something liquid in her panties, these days she has developed these unique problem of peeing in every another hour and white discharge, she used pads to save herself from some embarrassing condition but her heart beat rises when she saw blood, the pain rushing back making her scream in pain, she anyhow buttoned her pants and tried to call sidharth, his phone is off as he took the flight for delhi today morning itself , she then call saanchi crying on phone while explaining what happened she asked me to come to the hospital, the fear grip her heart, she needs him with her though it's not going to possible, ipshita was by her side with Rehaan and Niharika.

" maa sb thik hoga na, I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I followed every instruction" she asked like a hopeless child.

" khuch nh hoga, usne kha na lets wait"

The pain comes the next moment, she scrunched her face , fear joined the pain;

Saanchi told her to rest and see what "could happen." Over the next few hours, the pain returned much stronger than before, as did the bleeding. A sleepless night followed; she started to realize that the worst could actually happen. She browsed stories from other women online, looking for something she could lean on for hope. She wanted to read that this was all normal, that everything eventually would be fine again. But all the stories she read told the exact opposite.