Ch-25

"The only thing that makes me happy is you standing beside me, holding my hand with yours in every step we take"

" Can I get one room" both speak at the same time.

They smiled looking at each other, their heart fluttered, both didn't blink once but the voice of the receptionist break their reverie.

" We are sorry sir and mam, the rooms are filled because of the landslide"

" can't you arrange just one room for us??" sidharth speaks.

"Mr Dutta", the manager speaks recognising him, he shakes his hand with him.

" Sir we are extremely sorry but all rooms are filled currently"

" any room, we can manage in a small one too, the weather is quite risky to go out"

" But it's not up to your standard"

" We can manage" shehnaaz whispered.

" sir there is one room for staff, which is empty, mein clean karwata hu"

" thank you so much"

After some time they entered the room, the room was quite small and had only one single bed, one cabinet and a fan, not an AC, sidharth locked the door while sana just stood in the middle of the room watching his action, she felt nervous when he turned out to her.

It's has been seven years since he married her, their unexpected wedding day, she is still the same, the girl he falls in love with now changed into a beautiful and mature woman in past years, she learned to cook for him and became an expert, the way she overcomes her every fear with him trusting him with her life made him fall in love with her more and deeper, she became a successful event planner and his heart swelled with pride whenever someone called him her husband, he met the girl seven years ago who was self-centred, egoistic, cranky and under-confident.

He closed the distance in two steps, holding her hands in his, he dropped kisses on both of them with respect, love and adoration, the emotions she felt is heavy, the person standing here loved her to the fullest in every aspect of life, he cherished her, motivated her and treated her like his queen, he is her everything she ever wanted in her life.

" Happy Aniversary sweetheart" he whispered, she smiled caressing his beard with one hand softly.

" Happy seventh anniversary and many to come" he dropped a kiss on her palm, the moment was surreal, they stand there God knows how much time looking at each other eyes, talking through them, he bends a little to take her lips in his for a lovely kiss, there is no rush, he just keeps his lips over her doing nothing at all just feeling them, his hands rest on her waists and her founds his beating heart, He kissed her like she wanted to be kissed, soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose in her cheeks as his tongue touched her, quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them, after they both became breathless, he joined their forehead.

" I love you," she said on his lips. He looked at her, her hairs are slightly wet, her lips became plumper, and the blush covered her cheeks giving them a beautiful colour. Not able to control himself he kissed her again dominating completely, she moaned in his mouth at the harshness of the kiss nevertheless she enjoyed it.

They both change into dry clothes, having some food they lie in each other arms, he is playing with her fingers and she is busy drawing patterns on his chest.

" you are very smart baby" he uttered, she giggled loudly.

" after all, I learned it from you"

" and I was thinking what has gotten into you, sending me for many days all alone"

" I wanted to give us the alone time, to think about us, about our love, our relation, enough has happened in the past year and I don't want us to start it again because we both are guilty somewhere like how we treated each other, I wanted you to want me like you ever wanted, and I wanted to fall for you again like I ever have been, I know somewhere your destination and the wedding popped out in front of me and that day I was sure you would be found in Rishikesh if we mend to be together and then our anniversary is coming and the rest you know...."

They heard the loud cry of a baby, in the room, they are staying in is at the back of the premises, and it increased with every single second, they both stepped out from the bed, opened the window, they weren't able to see anything, thinking it must be some guest child but it comes again, they both went to a reception area complaining about it, the manager went with them to see and they found a baby in a small basket, the basket was kept under the shed to protect her from rain. Their heart cried seeing the baby, sana bent down picking the baby in her arms, the baby is burning with fever and crying miserably without a break.

" she has a fever, please call the doctor or ask in the hotel if any of your guests are" They take the baby inside the hotel, the staff called everyone and luckily finds a doctor, he came to see the baby.

" she is hungry and she was alone for some time might cause fear, just feed her something and give 1/4th of paracetamol to her" The doctor gave them instructions.

" what we are supposed to feed her??" sidharth asked the doctor.

" she is six months old maybe, some milk would be good" he nodded.

" sir I called the police station, they will come in the morning, our staff will take care of her you guys don't worry"

" no, we can take care of her" sana speaks hastily looking at the baby in her arms.

" We can please avail us some milk and a spoon"

The hotel has a couple who has a baby with them, they landed two pairs of clothes and a nappy for them.

" haaye mera sweet coochie poo, kinna roya tune, itna chotta sa baby, don't cry we will have food and filled your chottu sa tummy" listening to her, she stopped crying and looked at her curiously without blinking, sidharth whole attention on the baby, but there is no fear in his heart today, he just watches her dainty arms wriggling and throwing in the air.

" sidharth help me, isko distract kar thoda kapde nikalne hai" he did what she said.

" Hello sweetheart, you are so beautiful, so chubby, so pinkish" she looked at him with her black eyes curiously, and he just fell in love with her if it is possible, she gave him a beautiful smile when he dropped a kiss on her small palm.

Sana made her wear a diaper and get her ready in a cotton frock.

" Abhi humara sweet sa baby dudu peeyega hena, mumma will make you drink milk and my sweet puttu get stronger" the words maybe don't register in her mind but it's registered in his mind, his heart thumped, taking out his phone, he click their pictures in her arms making her drink milk with the help of a spoon, the moment was such a bliss to his eyes..

" Blissful moment can happen in a blink making you feel complete instantly"

Do like, comment and share with your freinds❤️❤️❤️