Ch-28

" yes I am possessive
I won't share you with anyone else,
You are mine and only mine"

sana entered the office with a serious face, keeping the lunch box on the table, she marched towards Kaira.

" get out before I do that by myself" sana stated in a firm tonne staring at her, she didn't move.

" you are his friend, he respected you and you also took care of him when he needed so I don't want to make you leave this office by insulting you please leave"

" oh wow the great sana, where we're you when he needed you, I was there, not you, he cried I my shoulder"

" thank you for that, may be I was not there for once but I was always there when he needed me, and Kaira you don't love him, you are obsessed with him, if you love him, you happily leave him without asking a question, love doesn't give you a right ki tum use apne liye kisi dusre se chinn lo, now leave and no need to come tomorrow, your termination letter will reach to your house with all your remaining payment."

He gazed at her without blinking once, He didn't expect her to believe him but she did, this woman always does the unexpected, he smiled sheepishly while she throws daggers in his direction with her eyes.

" go and wash your lips properly" she ordered, he showed her his 32 teeth smile.

" go and rinse it properly" he followed her order while she followed him into the washroom.

" do it once more"

" baba I did it na"

" no do it once more" He loved her possessive side and left what she told him to do, he closed the door of the washroom, marched towards her, made her sit on the slab and attacked her lips passionately taking her off guard, she tried to push him but he holds her hands in a tight grip, she waggled but he didn't leave her, she bites on his lips in frustration, the blood starts oozing from the corner which she sucked it giving his pain relief, their tongues fight with each other for domination, his hands went on her thighs, she let out a moan when his finger finds her womanhood, he rested his hand there doing nothing, moving downwards he peppered her with open butterfly kisses, she holds his face and make him look at her.

" tell me you are mine" she demanded, he sidelined her underwear and started rubbing it fast, her breath soared while he kissed her again, and she kicked him on his legs.

" first tell me you are mine and only mine, warna maine khoon kar dena hai tera"

" aur kha jaunga baby, I am yours and only yours," he said and thrust his finger in her, she gasped holding his shoulders.

" you turned me on, The way how possessively you ordered me, I couldn't control to tell you, I like this, this possessiveness, this pagalpan, only with you"

*************
After three months:

" Aarvi dutta" Rehaan and Niharika named sidharth and Sana's daughter, they welcomed her today after all the formalities got fulfilled at kunjapuri temple itself, the whole family comes with them to take the new member of the family, Their dream of having a child fulfilled by this sweet little baby who they met unexpectedly in there journey, she brings peace and new light in their lives.

Standing at the corner of their holiday house which they brought in Rishikesh, they watch Ruhanni taking care of both the babies, making them giggle and laughing with them.

They were blessed with three daughters in their house who brought happiness and stability to their lives.

" thank you so much" she whispered.

" I love this, lets's shift with them, I don't want my daughter to play alone without her sisters, humara pyar kaafi hai, lekin what's the harm in more love."
********
" mom" sidharth whispered.

" speak up" she replied playing with aarvi.

" I..., I mean we are thinking to shift with you guys, sab saath rhenge" he proposed.

She didn't say anything for a while, her eyes held tears of happiness, she always wanted to live with her whole family under the same roof.

" jhoot to nh bol rha hai" she asked like a child.

" me kyu jhoot bolunga,"

" kyunki humesa aisa hi karta hai, abki baar agr tune man badla to Tu jaaiyo mein apni beti or poti ko kahin nh jaane doongi" they all laughed seeing their banter.

" Aarvi your daadi is acting like a baby,"
************
" ky dekh rhi hai??" he asked hugging her from the back and resting his chin on her shoulders, coming onto the balcony.

" bs soch rhi hu, ki how we met our baby unexpectedly like we met each other, it's very filmy"

" filmy toh hai, and it has to be after all you are a wife of a writer"

" so complete the novel you promised your readers two years ago," she said.

" The journey of our love" he murmured.
**********
After 3 months:

The book launch was a successful event, and the sales were beyond expectations, his new venture is also going well, life is running well at a constant speed, there we're fights, forgiving sessions and make-out sessions too, they both get so much busy in Aarvi, their morning started with her and their day ends with her, sana made a beautiful nursery for both the girls and she designed Ruhanni's room too which she loved.

" where is Aarvi," he asked as soon as he opened his eyes and found nervous sana taking rounds of the whole room.

" woh haan bhabhi ke pass hai" she stated.

" tu ghumna band kregi, mera sar ghum rha hai"

" I am going to take her back" He added wearing his clothes.

" wait, I have to tell you something"

" everything is fine na baba? You looked pale??" he asked concern shown on his face.

" I don't know means mujhe nh pta ye kese hua, aisa koi chances nh the, doctors ne mana kar dia tha, it was impossible"

" kya bol rhi hai khuch smjh nh aa rha, saaf saaf bol"

She opened her phone and showed him the pdf, he read it once, twice or thrice.

" How can it happen??" he was shocked.

" I don't know, saanchi stated I can't get pregnant in future but the reports are saying something else"

" you didn't tell me"

" I wasn't sure, I think it's PCOS, I am not getting my periods regularly waise bhi, and she told me to do this test also and I did"

" fuck"

" and the first trimester is already over" she added, he come closer to her and pulled her t-shirt, there is a small bump, how could he didn't see it.

" tujhe pta nh laga"

" aarvi ke Saath itna busy rehti hu, nh pta child, the doctor said it's all normal, no chance of any miscarriage and whatever," she told him.

" you know meri fatt rhi hai, lekin dil keh rha ye chance Khali nh jayega, sabkhuvh sahi hoga"  he whispered in an inaudible voice, his eyes had tears, the emotions were mixed.

" I want this," she said.

" we will go through this after all our girls want a brother too" he chuckles kissing her abdomen.

" Life gives you surprises when you least expect them"

             *******The end *********

Love you all guys for loving this story, I am beyond happy to see you guys commenting on the chapters and finding it good enough to give it a read, this journey ends here.....❤️❤️❤️❤️