Chapter 3: Punishment.

Harry woke the next morning, he reach for his glasses, he manage to morn for Sirius a bit, but he will never properly morn for Sirius until he escapes Voldemort, he put on the clothes he had on yesterday, and sat in the black, dark and depressing room, trying to think, and then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked behind himself to see Voldemort.

"Potter, come, breakfast." Hissed Voldemort.

He said nothing but did follow and he took in his surroundings, still trying to escape, and when they got to a long dining room, he saw the Malfoys and Bellatrix, he clutched his hands in anger.

"My Lord, why is the Potter boy still alive?" Asked Bellatrix. "He is my soul mate, soon to be husband, Bellatrix. He is not to be harmed unless if he has been disobeying." said Voldemort.

"Of course, my Lord. Of course." said Bellatrix, but that didn't stop her from giving him a mad look, as if she is jealous.

He ate in silence, afterwards when he start to get up. "Where are you going, Potter?" Asked Voldemort. "Back to my room, where else?" he asked, and that earned him a smack, it was hard enough to send him to the ground.

Then he was picked up. "Mind your cheek, Potter. I have no limitations to killing and be done with you, even when you bare part of my soul." he hissed. He nod and left. He check his pocket, they must have taken his wand.

He sat back on the bed trying to think of a plan escape, that was when Voldemort came in, and he saw his wand in hand, again.

"Tell me, Potter...do you have a death wish for talking back at when I had warned you otherwise?" He hissed. "You're going to kill me anyway, eventually. You really think I would fall in love with you, the monster who mur-" then his head went sideways as he backhand him again, he crawl away from him, desperate to get away from him. He backhand him again.

"Stop, please, stop." he begged tears falling out of his eyes. "you want me to stop? No, Potter....." he said and knelt down. "I will never stop, surely you do know this by now." he told him, and then point his wand at him.

He let out a scream of pain as he tortured him, around the 5th crucio, Harry lost conscious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remus Lupin run a hand through his brown hair, tears going down his face, he hasn't just lost the man he loved, he has lost his cub as well, Voldemort has taken him to Merlin knows where and doing who knows what to him.

"Remus?" Asked Arthur Weasley. "I'm fine Arthur." he told him. "You're worried about Harry."

"Of course I am. Aren't you? He is with Voldemort, who knows what he is doing to him." he told him.

"I know, but he's Harry, he will pull through until we find a way to rescue him, I owe him that much." said Arthur. Remus nod.

"i hope so." he said, he stoke Hedwig's feathers as he wait obnoxiously for news from Severus.He really hopes his cub can hold on until they get him back, he won't be able to bear it, not after just losing Sirius

................................................................................................................................................................

Voldemort watch as the boy twitched while he's unconscious, he can't let his mate lose his mind, so he will have to use other methods to make him behave himself and obey in what he tells him to do, he cannot wait until the night of the wedding when he takes Potter's virginity, and if the boy is a carrier, even better. 

His heir can go on in his search for immorality.

And Harry Potter will either be broken or dead, and no one will stand in his way. he levitate the boy onto the bed, removed his glasses and place the covers on him.

"My Lord, Snape is here." said Bellatrix. "Of course, I do need his opinion on the boy." said Voldemort, with that he looked to Potter one more time and then turn to Nagini.

"Stay, Nagini, watch the boy, bite him if he dares to escape from me." he hissed to her.

The snake curled up at the side out of sight where she is going to watch the boy, and with that he left.