Chapter 8: The celler.

Harry woke up, his arms above his head, he looked to see he was tied to the ceiling, and then he notice his feet is barely reaching the ground. He looked around to notice he was in what looked like a cellar.

"I see you're awake, Potter." Said Voldemort.

No....he failed to get out of this hell, he knew he won't be able to try to kill himself a second time.

Then he gasp in pain as Voldemort pulled his hair back hard and painfully.

"Next time you do such a foolish thing like that ever again, Potter. I will make sure you'll wish for death." he hissed into his ear, he sounded scared, he didn't ever think....that Voldemort could sound scared.

"Screw you, Tom." Said Harry, he was weak but he still won't let him win.

He groans in pain as Voldemort backhand him."Don't you ever call me by that name, Potter." "You'll never break me. Sooner or later, I'll get out." he told him, not backing down, if he backs down it will mean Voldemort has won.

He grave a cry of pain as Voldemort gave him a dose of the Cruciatus Curse. He panted hard as Voldemort drop the spell and then did a spell that cut his cheek, making blood go down his cheek.

"You'll never escape, just submit to me and your life will be easier." Voldemort hissed into his ear."Never." he told him and he beat him into unconscious.............................................................................................................................................................Voldemort looked at Potter's beaten face and body as he hangs in the air, scolded himself into beating the boy so harshly. 

But Potter just is.....so annoying sometimes, sooner he submits to him, he'll be hurt less.

Why can't he just realize this and submit. He will break Potter.

"Nagini, come." said Voldemort as he took Potter back to the bedroom.