Chapter 16: The news.

"But what?" Remus asked Severus his voice fill of worry about his cub.

Severus took a breath and looks to him with some.....some kind of sadness?

"But he has slip into a coma. He's very weak which isn't surprising." Said Severus.

Remus sat back down, looking down and his vision was blurred by the tears in his eyes as he thought about the last time saw Harry as he fought his tears.

"You can see him, Remus." Said Severus softly, Remus was surprise to hear him use his first name. Why has Severus change so much in such a small amount of time?

But he nods and heads up into Harry's room, he remembers how excited Sirius had been decorating the room, he had act like a kid at Christmas but right now he needs to focus on his cub.

His heart broke as he sees his cub, in the bed frail looking which is so unlike Harry.

The bruises covering his face, an muggle breathing tube was his mouth to help him breathe and a bandage was around his arm. Both of his arms laid down by his side.

His hair has grown to his shoulders the past two weeks making him look more female-like.

There is a knock which broke his thoughts and he looks to see Poppy with a dreamless sleep potion.

"Severus is going to let everyone know. It's best that you go down there." Said Poppy, she's been crying and he's known her since he had been a student at Hogwarts, she never cries.

But he nods and did so.

Everyone was there, Albus, Severus, Molly Weasley, Arther Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor Moody, Kingsley, Mundungus Fletcher, Minvera McGonagall, Fred and George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

"Severus?" Asked Remus as he sat down in his seat.

...................................................................................................................................

Severus looks at Lupin, wondering how the wolf is going to handle the news about his son.

"The boy is pregnant, he is a carrier." Said Severus.

Some looks surprise and some didn't look exactly happy, Mrs Granger was one of them.

"Pregnant, Professor? But that's impossible. Harry....he is a male and mal-" Said Mrs Granger. He was about to give her lecture when Miss Weasley beats him to it.

"Harry is a Potter, Hermione! I think there were rumors that James Potter and the male Potters themselves were carriers. There was no proof until now. So why not Harry? He's still just Harry." Scold Ginny Weasley, right now she was looking exactly like her mother when she lectures one of the Weasley children.

Miss Granger blushed but only if they knew the truth.

"Severus, who is this baby's father?" Asked Albus. Meddling old Coot.

"The dark lord's." He said and he held up a hand as the outcome was loud.

"Knowing the boy, he may wish to keep the baby. You'll ask him what he wishes to go. Not force him even more into things that he does not wish to do." Said Severus, and he saw Lupin giving him a grateful smile.

"Now, the boy has been held captive, he been beaten, under the Cruciatus spell countless times, he's been tortured physically and mentally by the dark lord, Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy. And finally he has been Raped by the dark lord, Greyback and Lucius Malfoy. You do not ask him for the details of his torment untill he's ready to share. You will be there for him and support him." Severus told them all and at the end of it he looks to Ronald Weasley as he is aware from Draco that he had turned away from Hadrian after his name from the Goblet of fire appeared.

They all nod in agreement at this but they look to be sad for Harry but Albus was frowning.

"I mean it, Albus. Leave him alone." Said Severus and leaves the room and back to the dudgeon to create a potion that will help his son even more.

3 Days later....