Chapter 15: healing

Severus takes the piece of paper that has the outcome for the boy's scan.

Name:Harry James Potter (Snape)

Parents: Lily Evans-Potter (adoptive mother) James Potter (Mother: carrier) Severus Snape (Father)

Age:15

Injuries.

Broken ribs on the left side,

Left broken wrist.

Broken right ankle

Rope marks around wrists

Snake poison (3 times)

Cuts on both wrists (suicide attempt)

Spells.

Cutting curse (ten times)

Been under the cruatrics (35 times) cast by Voldemort, Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy.

Notes.

Underweight and hydrated.

2 weeks pregnant.

Severus rub his eyes trying not to think what his son has been through while been with Voldemort so he focus on the treatments instead.

Treatments.

Anti-cractius potion

Bruise balm potion 

Reset broken bones.

Heal cuts

Potion for snake poison

If the patient chooses to, abort the fetus 

Nuration potion

Dreamless sleep potion if need and a mind healer is advisable.

Severus rub his eyes, he'd Be surprise if his son still has his mind in one piece.

"Rofessor?" 

He looks to see his son awake, barely.

"Potter?" Asked Severus. Harry squints at him after he spoke as if he didn't really recognise him at all.

"Tom?" He slurred wheezing weakly.

"The dark lord is on a mission and you're safe now. You are at the Grimmuald place now. Your wolf is fire-calling Poppy." He told him gentle.

His son nods weakly. "Thank you..." he whispered and lost conscious again.

He'd never thought that he would hear him say thank you to him ever. Especially after the way he has treated him all these years.

Soon Poppy came, with her help they manage to heal his son's physical injuries but to say how his mental health? He isn't sure. It's hard to say.

He leaves to let the wolf and Albus know how Haridan is.

..................................................................................

Remus prays silently as they wait for news about how Harry is and he then saw Severus coming their way.

"Potter is alive....but..."

But what?