Chapter 5: Escape.

Harry woke up for the second time, he had decide to try to stay awake so Voldemort couldn't get the jump on him, but somehow he had fallen asleep. 

He got up and heard the door open, he didn't look just in case, he heard something being put down, and he looked over to Malfoy's mother.

"Eat, Potter. The dark lord is out doing a mission, he'll be back soon." she said stiffly and left the room.

He got up and saw a knife, he went to the door and put his ear to the door, waiting until the footsteps died away, and then he broke the lock, he was amazed there wasn't a locking spell on the door just in case. He open the door slowly and quietly.

Then he came to a large living room, he couldn't see anybody, no Malfoys and no Bellatrix, so he walk through the room, and then he saw his wand, he was surprise it was out in the opening, for him to grab so he took it and left the room, soon enough he was outside.

"POTTER!"

He turn around and then he started running, hoping to get away from all of this, but then Lucius Malfoy appeared in front of him.

 (just imagine that lucius is behind him instead of voldemort in the gif!)

"Potter, may I ask where do you think you are going?" he asked. "Away from here, Malfoy." he told him, he was not going back to Voldemort."No you are not, Potter." Said Lucius rising his wand."Expelliarmus!" shouted out Harry and he start to run as Lucius lost his wand, he got into a maze that was in the garden. He took a moment to breathe, panting slightly.

"ohhhh, baby Potty! Ready or not here I come!" squealed a voice, Bellatrix, and then he start to run again

"I'm coming to get yooou!" crackled Bellatrix, and then he trip as rope was around his ankles. he groaned softly, and he looked up to see Lucius glaring at him, so he start to crawl away, trying to get away, and then groan as a foot kick him in the chest.

He looked to Malfoy and he rise his foot, first there was pain in his nose and his world went black, still captive. He didn't get away from this....this hell. ................................................................................................................................................................

Voldemort came into the manor and saw Lucius coming to him, why does Lucius look so nervous? unless....

"My Lord, the boy had escape. But-" he said and then he gave him a does of the Cruciatus curse. "And how, May I ask, how did he escape? I commanded that the door was to be kept lock at all time, spell it lock if you had to, the boy doesn't even have his wand." he told him.

"Wormtail must had left it out, my Lord, if I had the wand, it would be some place where Potter could never find it." he told him, and he respect that honestly, he'd have to deal with Wormtail later.

"I know you would, Lucius. So where is Potter now?" he asked, hoping the boy didn't escape."We put him back to his room, spelled the door shut this time." he told him, and Voldemort nod. 

"I will speak with the boy." he told him and left to deal with Potter first.

Maybe Potter needs a wolf guard.................................................................................................................................................................

Harry screamed in pain as Voldemort put him under the Cruciatus curse for several of minutes, he knew it would be worse than Vernon Dursley beating him up, he knew it.

He panted as Voldemort finally stopped. then he grabbed him by his jaw, squeezing his face painfully, he groan in pain.

"You really thought you could escape me, Potter. You will learn that no one has gotten away from me. You will submit and remain as my husband." he hissed to him.

"Screw you." he told him, and he backhand him, sending him to the floor.

"Nagini, bite." Said Voldemort, and Harry screamed as the snake bit him in the leg, and one time on his arm, he panted as he could feel the poison going through his veins.

"This is a lesson to you, Harry. Remember this the next time you try to run away from me." Said Voldemort as he push his hair from his sweaty face.

"I will break you, Harry Potter." he told him. "Not happening." he said as he wince with pain.

"Come Nagini." said Voldemort and he left the room.

Harry curled up against the wall, tears falling from his face, now he can't get away all he can do is hope for a rescue. He put his face in his arms and start to cry.