Chapter 9: The wedding.

When Harry woke up next, he was still in the cellar, but on a bed this time in a black suit but his wrists tied to the bed posts and still in his bare feet.

"Well, hey there, Potter. I'm not going to lie, you look terrible." said a voice that he knew too well.

"Malfoy." he said, school must've broken up. Just how long has he been here? A week or two? Maybe more? It's hard to tell.

"Nice to see you too, scarhead. It's almost time." said Draco Malfoy.

"Almost?" he asked. "For your big wedding day, scarhead. What else?" he said sounding annoyed."No...I won't..." he said, and then he was untied from the bed post and a long rope was in Draco Malfoy's hand.

"Come on, sooner you get it over with, the better." he told him softly, and that's the gentlest he's heard Malfoy without him sounding like a git.

"Just come on." he said giving him a thug, and Harry was force to follow his school's rival.

Harry saw Voldemort down in the aisle, which is in the dining room. Voldemort was in a white suit, which is creepier than black is since it brought out the red in his eyes.

 Voldemort was in a white suit, which is creepier than black is since it brought out the red in his eyes

Harry was dragged to him and Voldemort grab his hands and held them tightly.He didn't want this, this is wrong."Do you, Lord Voldemort, take Harry James Potter as your husband?" asked Lucius Malfoy. "I do."

"and do, Harry James Potter, take the dark lord as your husband?" Lucius Malfoy asked him, Voldemort squeeze his hands painfully.

He doesn't have a choice, with great shame."I do." he said in a broken voice."My Lord, you may kiss the bride." he told him.

And that is what he did, hard, slipping his snake-fork tongue into his mouth as he grabbed the back of his hair, Harry couldn't stop his tears as that monster kissed him, but he'd never kissed him back despite how hard that Voldemort was holding his hair, forcing his head back.

All the Death Eaters clapped and then Voldemort picked him up and took him out of the room, he couldn't do much since his wrists were still tied together, he took him to a bedroom which is probably Voldemort's.

He wave his hands and the rope came off his wrists and he watch Voldemort wearly as he undress himself until he was completely naked.......

...........................................................................................................................................................Severus watched as the dark lord carried Potter out of the dining room. The boy looks absolutely terrible, despite only being here just for three days.

He has bruises all over his face and torso, cuts littered over his face and body. He has lost a lot of weight as well and his hair touched his shoulders as if he's been here for weeks rather than a few days, giving him a feminine appearance.

The way he had spoken......has the Dark lord broke Harry James Potter? He hopes not, otherwise both the wizarding world and the Muggle world is doomed.

It also meant he failed to keep his promise to Lily.....

Lily....what has that monster done to your son?He will save Potter if it's the last thing he does, if he lives through this, him and Potter, he's going to be a bit nicer to the boy. But not that much, he would have to tell him the truth......