Chapter 7: Suicide attempt

Harry woke up back in the bed, once again tied to the bed post. But at least Greyback wasn't there this time, watching him sleep like a creepy stalker.

The door opened to reveal Narcissa, with food and water, which didn't look much where he was lying.

"Eat. The dark lord will visit you soon, Potter." She told him stiffly, unbinding him and left rather stiffly as if she has something on her shoe.

He sat up rubbing his sore and red wrists from where the rope had cut into him. He then pick up the small sharp knife and knew this is the only way to escape this hell he was in, he won't marry Voldemort, let alone let him steal his virginity. He tuck the small knife into his pocket, out of sight and then ate the soup and the bread.

Soon enough Voldemort enter the bedroom, for once without his wand, but he's probably got up his sleeve or something.

"Potter, Follow me, I'll take you to the bathroom where you will wash up." Said Voldemort. He nod and followed him to the bathroom, which seems to please him.

After he start the shower he took out the knife from his pocket, sat down under the running shower and place the sharp knife over his wrist.

"I'm sorry." he said thinking of Remus, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Professor Dumbledore, Dobby, Mr and Mrs Weasley and the Weasley twins. He hopes they'll understand why he had to do this.

Then he slice both wrists, letting the water drain his blood out of his body. Soon enough he became dizzier, dizzier and dizzier until everything became light headed and he finally lost conscious............................................................................................................................................................

Voldemort tried to be patient with the boy while he washed himself, until the scent of blood linger in the air, he went in to find Potter, sitting under the shower, his glasses barely on his face and both of his wrists slit the blood tickling from his wrists into the pipes. He knelt down and lift the boy.

He found Lucius in the hallway, good

He found Lucius in the hallway, good."Get a healer and be qucik about it, you had already disappoint me with the prophecy, don't fail me again, Lucius." he hissed.

"Of course, my lord." he said and left.

Voldemort took the boy back to the bedroom and laid him on the bed gentle, pushing the wet hair from his face, he will be punished for this. He knows the boy will be weak when he wakes up so he will not put him under the Cruciatus Curse but he will beat him or use legilimency on him if he has to.He will break Harry Potter, soon to be Harry James Gaunt.He laughed evilly at the thought.

Soon, a healer was here under the Imperius Curse, and he finally knew what punishment he can give to Harry Potter.

"Stitch his wrists up but no pain potions." Voldemort told her, and he watched her stitch the boy's wrists up. 

Soon she was back at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, her mind Obliviate. He needs to put the boy somewhere else for another punishment, to remind him that he will never escape him, that he belongs to him.

................................................................................................................................................................

Ron Weasley could barely concentrate on his summer potions homework, he is too worried about Harry, his best mate.

It's been five days since you-know-who has kidnap him.Is he even alive? Has you-know-who killed him?

He guess he'd never know. But he misses him, at least when he's with the muggles, Harry writes to them. But now he is with you-know-who, soon being force to marry him and then you-know-who is going to rape Harry.

He hopes Harry will hang on until Professor Dumbledore rescues him.