Chapter 1~ How do I tell you I'm not me?

It was sunrise, and a young boy was running down the street. His slow jogging and repetitive footsteps were the only things to be heard. As he passed by houses, he dropped off a small ramen packet at a door for his friend.

Who was his friend? A "boy" known as Takemichi Hanagaki. Just as the jogging male was about to turn around, he saw the door open revealing the blonde kid.

"Takemichi! It's 5AM, what are you doing up so early?"

"I heard your footsteps all the way down the street! Is this ramen?" Takemichi asked as he viewed the bag on the doorstep, lifting it up.

"Yeah, and some tea. Thought it might help with your headache and broken ego since you lost another fight."

Takemichi felt as if the words strangled him and spat on his grave, it was true though. He did lose another fight, not shocking since he's never won a fight. "I appreciate the thought y/n. But if you got up this late just to get me food I could've waited..." he said as he stepped outside closing the door behind him.

"It's really no biggie, I get up this early anyway." Y/n smiled as he put a thumbs up. "What?? So early??? Why?" Takemichi gawked.

"Insomnia."

You could hear a pin drop. Such a cold and straightforward answer. How do you respond?

Answer 1: "Awesome! You should do this all the time!"
Result: a cold shoulder

Answer 2: "have you tried medicine or prescription?"
Result: an ass whopping

Answer 3: "that's so sad."
Result: A snarky remark

YOUR CHOICES ARE ABOVE! WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE? NOW AWAITING THE RESULTS....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TAKEMICHI CHOOSES ANSWER 3!

"That's so sad." Takemichi frowned.

"Yknow what else is sad? Being a delinquent and not winning a single fight." Y/n raised an eyebrow as he spat out his words. "Good one... do you mind if I come with you today, mom and dad aren't here." Takemichi asked.

"Pack ur things blondie, we got a walk." Y/n agreed.

My boy loves his friends like I love my split ends...

"CMON YOUR THE DELINQUENT HOW AM I FASTER THAN YOU??" Y/n shouted as he ran down the streets with an exhausted Takemichi behind him with a bag.

And what I mean is... he cuts them off..

Now cue to y/n holding Takemichi as they run away from a vicious loose dog, "Y/N RUN FASTER FASTER! ITS GONNA BITE MY ASS!" Takemichi screamed as the dog made an attempt to bite a chunk out of his bottom. "MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT WEIGH SO MUCH I WOULD FASTER!"

"Naomi dear... do you hear screaming..?" An elderly man asked as he woke from his sleep. His elderly wife chuckled and pat her husband's hand, "no need to worry hajime... just y/n and Takemichi up to no good..." he smiled "what a rambunctious two..." he laid down next to his wife. "You say that like you weren't the same with your friends..."

"MY ASS! YN HE BIT MY ASS GET IT OFF GET IT OFF NOW!"

Hajime caressed his wife's cheek and smiled, "you were the exact same.." they smiled as they slept to the screams to two prepubescent boys.

Both boys panted as they entered the l/n estate.

"My ass... my ass.." Takemichi cried as he put his hand over the bite mark and missing pants.