Chapter 6~ A Gay Awakening

"Thank god he didn't punch y/n!"

"I wouldve started throwing hands if he layed a finger on him!"

"Hey do you think the reason y/n is all banged up is because of them..."

The downside to popularity is the fact that everybody watches your every move like a hawk. Casually throwing yourself in front of a punch that was going lighting speed was certain to rise up some gossip.

Takemichi was having a small conversation as they walked towards the exit, a small hand graced y/n's holy shoulder. "That was very brave of you y/n.." Hina smiled softly at her boyfriends best friend.

Y/n smiled, "I could say the same for you! Slapping a delinquent straight in the face for your boyfriend is very brave." The girl blushed in embarrassment, "I should've thought about the consequences before I did that..."

"Y/n! Are you alive, shout if you need help!" 5 of y/n's classmates burst through the crowd.

Kaito, the boy he exchanged numbers with.
Kaede, the class president.
Emi, the best baker known to man.
Kenji, the Vice President.
Kei, to chill to NOT be on drugs.

"Oh you guys, I'm really fine..." y/n muttered as he patted the back of his neck in embarrassment. Kaito nearly had tears coming out his eyes, "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE WORRIED!"

Kei sighed, "kaito you're getting to worked up, it's y/n he'll be fine." Kaede shook her head, "how are we going to explain to Mister Itsuki why your absent?"

Y/n blinked for a second and thought, "just say I skipped I supposed." The kids gasped.

"Y/n is skipping!"

"Kyaa! He's Turing to a bad boy!"

"OKAY EVERYBODY CLEAR THE HALLWAYS, BACK TO CLASS NOW!" Kenji shouted as he directed everyone away, boos were heard as they all left leaving the 4 other students.

Emi spoke, "um.. y/n if you need help you can call us.."

Y/n beamed happily at them, "I really appreciate that Emi... Thank you for your concern. But I promise I'll be okay." He grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes. She blushed and nodded, "o-okay! I'll pass by your shop today and give you those brownies!"

Y/n smiled, he was about to respond before a sudden weight hit his back. "Hey.. n/n let's go! We've been waiting for you!" Mikey complained as he set himself on his back and was able to properly sit on y/n's back, successfully getting a piggy back ride. "Oh! I'm sorry Mikey! Bye bye you guys." Y/n waved away from the 4 classmates as they waved back nervously. As they left the door, kaede sighed loudly. "I really wished he didn't make friends with them of all people." "I touched his hands..." Emi teared up.

"Takemichi! Ride the bike for me!" Mikey shouted lazily as he hopped off y/n's back. Takemichi tilted his head confused. "You can ride with me on my back." Draken put a thumbs up as he pointed at his bike. "Thanks."

The boys all hopped on their bikes, Draken and Takemichi in the front pedaling as Mikey and y/n were in the back admiring the sunset.

The cool breeze swept through y/n's hair, as the breeze hit his forehead he looked at the sun that was slowly setting down. The water below looked as if it was consuming it. The birds cawed as they swept through the sky as the clouds danced in the red hue. Unable to resist, y/n Leaned backs little as he extended his arms out and let the wind feel him. The air smelled of nothing but coldness.

What a strange day, I could get use to the view though...

Then y/n felt fingers interlock with his. Turning, mikey had copied the boy as they both admired the sky. Mikey turned towards t/n as they stared at each other. Their interlocked hands and unwavering eye contact really set the mood for the bike ride.

The contact wasn't uncomfortable, just unexpected. Y/n gripped Mikey's fingers and smiled. The sun hit his face and outlined his heavenly smile. Mikey stared back and smiled softly.

"um... why were you pleased with me before?" Takemichi asked as he continued to bike.

"That's a stupid question."

"Sorry..."

Mikey stared at Takemichi's back as he held onto y/n's hand. "I have a brother 10 years older than me. Well he's dead now though..." Mikey looked up into the sky. "He was a reckless guy, he calmly challenge guys that were stronger than him." He smiled.

"He sounds like a cool person!" Takemichi gushed as he lifted himself up a bit ok the bicycle to feel the breeze.

"Takemichi you're like him."

"Huh?!?" I ain't that cool! No matter how you look at it!"

"What's with the low self confidence? Does the wittle takemichi feel like he's not cool?" Y/n laughed. Takemichi stuck his tongue out at y/n as y/n did the same thing. Draken cackled at their silliness.

"Well that's true, he wasn't as lame as you."

"You're so mean."

The boys stopped biking and had stopped.

Mikey let go of y/n'a hand and walked off, y/n thanked Draken.

"This is an era where delinquents are considered lame, isn't it?"

Y/n stepped next to Takemichi as they both stared at Mikey as he continued his speech.

"There were quite a lot of street gangs in the area. There, you would listen to your intuition and act on it. Everyone acted big and all they did was fight. But everyone room care of themselves."

Mikey sat down on the grass as Draken, y/n and Takemichi stared at him. "That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents." He stood up, "that's why you both should accompany me on that journey. I was pleased to meet you Takemichi Hanagaki and Y/n L/n."

" we have plenty of guys that are good at fighting. But, we don't have many like you who would stand up against anyone."

"If it weren't for something you couldn't give up." Draken spoke. Mikey and Draken started walking away, "think about it."

"They're both weird." Y/n smiled. "An era for new delinquents is so bold, how do you think he's gonna do that?" Takemichi stopped and thought for a moment. "I don't know." He smiled as he other y/n's back. They both started walking back home, in y/n'a view he saw a familiar teen. Tanned skin and glasses.

As they started walking down, the boy eventually caught y/n and did a miniature wave. Out of reflex y/n waved back. Walking past the group Takemichi asked, "Huh you know him?" "No not really, we meant at a store and that's about it. Why?" Takemichi shrugged,

"I dunno I just feel like I've seen that guy before."

Unedited.

Making a come back