Chapter 3~ Bitches are bitches who are also bitches

"Hah?"

I have to meet the leader of Tokyo manji gang. I'll never be able to meet him if I'm just a slave.

"Don't regret this later." Kiyomasa said as he threw a left hook into Takemichi's gut.

"DAMNNNNN"

"FUCK YOU DOING TAKEMICHI?"

"YOU GOT A ONE HIT KO AGAIN?"

"MICHI!" Y/n shouted as he started running to his friend. Then a delinquent grabbed his shoulder, "yo man I don't think yer supposed to be here." The delinquent raised an eyebrow. "I said shut the fuck up man let me go." Y/n slapped his hand away and continued. That didn't go to well with him though as the delinquent grabbed his shoulder again, "are you fucking death or something I said-" y/n was cut off with a quick punch to the jaw.

"DAMNNNN"

"MOTHERFUCKA DIDNT EVEN LET HIM FINISH."

"WE GOT A DOUBLE BEATING!"

"PLACE UR BIDS QUICK QUICK!

"TWO FIGHTS IN ONE GENTLEMEN!"

While Takemichi was in for the beating of his life, his friends watching in horror, y/n was trying to save his own life. "Where are ye going bitch?" The delinquent chuckled as he lunged. Y/n quickly avoided the attacks and start punching back. A quick right to the side of the gut and a knee to the stomach. The delinquent hunched over in pain and groaned. Y/n went in for a low kick. The delinquent leaned into the kick and grabbed y/n's leg and pulled it. "SHIT" y/n fell to the ground and yanked his leg back. The delinquent cackled and threw himself on top of y/n.

He grabbed the h/c hair to show y/n bruised face, and started an onslaught of punches to the face. Y/n put his hands to his face and tried to avoid as many punches, some successfully breaking through and punching him square in the nose. Cheers were illuminated everywhere.

As y/n was receiving a beating, Takemichi was taking every punch kiyomasa had. "I AINT GIVING UP." He yelled, " kiyomasa.... The only way you'll win is if you kill me."

I am going to save hina and y/n...

"BRING MY BAT!"

"YOU BITCH LET GO OF MY FUCKING HAIR" y/n shouted as he kicked the delinquent in the balls.

"Damnnnnnnn" half of the guys shouted as the other half quickly covered their privates out of reflex.

"Oi kiyomasa."

"!"

"You've drawn quite the crowd.."

Who is that...

Takemichi's half opened eyes scanned the area looking for his friends, and quickly came to y/n rescue, lifting him up.

Y/n pointed towards each other's faces and giggled, "bloody nose buddies." Takemichi smiled.

"Who is that?"

"You sure are worked up aintcha? Even though you're the host." A tall blonde person started making their way to the cemetery where the host was located. His defining traits being his height, braided hair, and mostly his black dragon tattoo placed at the left side of his head. His demeanor was completely relaxed, he was a student you could tell by the messy uniform. But he certainly didn't look like a student, voice and looks.

"That's the Vice President for the Tokyo manji gang!!" Akkun confessed as he connected the dots.

"Ryuuguuji Ken! Also known as Draken!"

Takemichi stared between Akkun and the Vice President, a shot to meet the President!

"Hey kenchin?"

"Hah don't call me by that nickname Mikey." Draken responded.