Chapter 10~Morbius.

Y/n set his broken bike in his room, planning to fix it later. Sighing he smacked into his bed. A sense of tired hit him like a wave.

The cold pillow invited him into a cold hug, which he thankfully accepted.

I miss you home.

Nothing could ruin this moment of peace.

Suddenly his phone went off.

Fuck me.

Y/n groaned as he slunged his hand over on top of his phone, groaning louder as he saw the name ID.

Take-thick-cheeks

He tapped the answer button as he put the phone into his ear, "Y/N COULD YOU MEET UP WITH ME AT THE ABANDONED-"

"Takemichi could you do me a favor and NOT SCREAM IN MY FUCKING EAR."

Takemichi had a long groan before answering, "could you just meet up at that abandoned building please? I'm really gonna need your help. There might be a fight."

"Yikes I wish I could but I just busted my bike."

"Then run please. There really might be a fight."

"Oh yeah of course. I have to go now since we all know you can't win a single fight." Y/n sighed as he got up from his bed and went to the bathroom.

"That was only a few times."

"If a few times is all the times the you're right. I'm on my way."

Y/n ended the call and looked at his banged up face.

He must got me fucked up if he thinks I'll run all the way there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n was running down the street, slowly but steadily making his way to the building Takemichi resided in. The blonde was fiddling with his hair nervously until he turned to see his out of breath friend.

"Jesus what happened to you? It looks like you tripped and ate shit."

"I said my bike broke dumbass. I fell with it." Y/n panted as he bent down, holding his knees trying to breath steadily.

"Mikey and everyone else is about to have a meeting to discuss mobius, don't cause too much attention please and let me do the talking!" Takemichi asked his friend.

Y/n looked up at his friend and nodded. "I'll follow your lead man. Just don't act stupid."

"I won't be as stupid as the Idiot who fell off his bike."

"I'm about to make you lose another fight."

They glared at each other as they walked inside. Takemichi was right, most captains were there having a meeting.

Mikey turned towards them and smiled, "what is it takemichy?"

"We're in the middle of a important discussion."

"You again?"

"Fuck off shitheads."

Takemichi halted, y/n right behind him doing the same. He inhaled and spoke,

"Could you stop the conflict with mobius?"

Wha-