Chapter 22~bowling deez balls down your gutter

CLATTER!

The ball was thrown straight down the lane and hit the bowling pins straight in the center, causing a domino effect that made every single pin fall down. Rewarding Takemichi with a..

"Strike!" Hina gushed. She placed her hand on y/n shoulder, shaking him lightly. "Do you see that y/n, Takemichi got a turkey!" The male teen who was being shaken just nodded politely.

Takemichi was back in the past after a terrible look into the future.

Chifuyu had died.

Michi accidentally killed Hina.

Y/n went missing.

He had to change it fast if he didn't want it to happen again. His blue eyes suddenly lit to life, fully processing the fact he was his younger self, sweating and looking around his surroundings to gather where he was.

Hina had gotten off her chair and skipped towards her boyfriend, "that was awesome Takemichi! I totally suck at this!"

"Hinaaaa! You're not bad, you just need more technique!" Y/n complained as he sipped his strawberry milkshake from the table he was sitting at. "Just sorta find a good position to throw the ball then you gotta toss it as hard as you can!" Hina squealed with cheer now that she had advice from the 'holy' y/n.

"I got this! This is for you two!" She smiled as she pointed at Takemichi and y/n. She grabbed the bowling ball, benching her knees, and fixing her holding on the ball. "Go!" She smiled as she lightly tossed the ball.

It went straight to the gutter.

Takemichi teared up watching it happen. Hina just sweat out of embarrassment when the advice y/n had given her became practically useless. "Cheers! You.... Threw a ball?" Y/n encouraged the girl as he took another sip from his drink. Takemichi had gotten near his friend, "looks like you're off airplane mode.." y/n smiled.

The blonde nodded, "I forgot how dedicated I was to bowling back then... I even have the gloves!" Y/n chuckled.

"It's your turn Takemichi!" Hina said as he walked away and back to her seat. Takemichi nodded, grabbing a ball and getting in position.

"Watch this Hina...my..  FOURTH STRIKE IN A ROW!" He shouted as he threw the ball directly towards the pins, giving him another strike.

The teen beside him had done exactly the same things Takemichi did which meant he himself also was rewarded with a strike.

The clatter of the pins hitting one another was completely ignored as the three teens turned their heads to their bowling neighbors. "Oh??? We both got strikes.. we were totally in sync."

It was the infamous Hakkai. With a girl smiling at them. "Not bad.."

"Huh?! I thought I've seen you somewhere before.. you're Takemichi Hanagaki!" Hakkai smiled at the blonde that stood dumbfounded. "Huh?!"

"Aw cmon... making captain hasn't gone to your head has it? I'm the second division vice captain, Hakkai Shiba."

"What?!"

"Speak proper words Takemichi." Y/n shouted from his chair as he stirred his drink. Hakkai turned to him and Hina, which the ladder waved shyly at the tall teen. "Oh y/n! It's been a minute! How's it going since.. yknow.." Hakkai trailed off at the mention of y/n being impaled by a knife.

Y/n scoffed and waved his hand to dismiss the topic, "I'm all good here, I have a cool scar kinda like draken's though!"

"Let's go already.." the pink haired girl said from her chair. "Shut it! He lanes calling me!!" He replied back to her, which made her face grow in a agitated way. Hakkai grinned at both Toman members, "my captain told me a lot about you."