Chapter 26~ Shut up Hanma

"One milkshake please, vanilla if you have that."

The waitress smiled as she wrote down the order onto her paper, before tucking it away into her apron and walking off to the kitchen.

The Tokyo Manji Gang had all planned to meet together at a diner, Danny's, due to Takemichi's request.

Draken, Mucho, Smiley, Kisaki, Hanma, Chifuyu, Takemichi and Y/n had finished ordering and started discussing the current topic of the black dragons.

"Ah? You wanna fight the black dragons?" Draken asked, unamused by the dbd (dumb blonde duo)

Takiemichi and Chifuyu shook their heads, "yes!"

Smiley's toothy grin looked tense, "quit fuckin with us jackass. I've said I'll kill you a million times today!!" Mucho sighed, "if you actually kill people every-time you say so.. you'll kill everyone in the world."

"I'll kill you! Ah I said it again!" Smiley giggled as he took a bite of his food. Mucho lightly smacked the grinning delinquent.

Smiley cleared his throat, "anyways we reject this decision to crush the black dragons to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!"

"How dull!" Hanma sighed, sipping his drink. "Whatcha think Draken?"

"Hmm... rejected!" He spat.

Takemichi sweat was visible, as Draken continued. "Takemitchy, i know you probably have your own considerations backing this up... but do you wanna ruin the peace pact Mitsuya worked for? Doing this could ruin his reputation! This discussion is over!"

The discussion concluded with Draken, Mucho and Smiley leaving the diner. All of which waved goodbye to the h/c before disappearing to the city. The DBD dragged y/n off to a different table, nearly causing y/n to drop his drink. "Ruin Mitsuya-Kun's reputation... yeah it would. There's no good way to do this you guys...." Chifuyu sighed in desperation. Takemichi looked down in disappointment, "in that case... it's gonna take the three of us to solve this..."

"I'm sure we can do it.. it always somehow works out well in the end..." y/n smiled, patting Takemichi's back as he sipped his drink.

"Let me join."

All three turned their heads in lightning speed, who could be eavesdropping on them?

Tetta Kisaki.

Although he wasn't the tallest person around, he seemed to be looking down on them. Y/n shivered slightly at his unwavering gaze he sent them. "Wanna work together with me?" He asked plainly.

"Huh?" Takemichi gasped.

"I wanna stop Hakkai." Kisaki replied.

Chifuyu bumped in between y/n and takemichi, stomping straight into Kisaki's face. His face twisted into a pissed off facial expression. "think I can't see through your bullshit!? Why the fuck would we ever wanna work with you?!"

Unintimidated and unimpressed, Kisaki didn't flinch in the slightest. "You got a better idea? As long as the truce Mitsuya made with the black dragons is active... the other toman admins won't lay a finger on him. That said, there's no way the three of you alone.. can take the black dragons.. Mikey is weak right now seeing how the black dragons are gaining power, I want to crush here and now."

Chifuyu turned his face back to the h/c and he other blonde, snatching y/n's drink from his s/c hands. Smashing it on the table, he used a piece of glass shard to direct towards kisaki's neck.

SMASH!

"It's now Mikey! It's Mikey-Kun! Got that?! Even if you are a captain, we're still the same age. So don't act like you're any better than me!"