Chapter 7~My body's looking wrong

Y/n waved his friend goodbye. As he closed the door, he sighed. Stepping up the small stairs, he walked towards the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator, he heard a noise.

"Mom?" Y/n asked quietly as he walked out the kitchen. He looked around for the strange noise, another noise was heard upstairs. Y/n gulped as he slowly walked up the stair case. A muffled womanly voice was heard from his mothers room.

"Listen, you need to know you're not welcomed here! I'm happy for you I really am! But you aren't supposed to becoming here and unless you want another restraining order for nostalgia factors I want you OUT!"

Y/n's mother was arguing with someone.

"Aki I'm sorry but please I'm only here for Hana! She just wants to bond with her older brother! She was so sad when her older brother wanted nothing to do with her!"

Dad.

Y/n slowly walked towards the door as he lightly placed his ear onto the door.

"Listen that's not my fault! He is entitled to who he wants in and out his life! AND HE WANTS YOU OUT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU HURT HIM? HE CANT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE SOMETIMES BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE ANXIETY HE GETS! IT TOOK YEARS OF THERAPY TO GET HIM BETTER! THERAPY THAT, might I add, YOU DIDNT PAY FOR AND ARE THE CAUSE FOR!"

"I KNOW AKI I KNOW IM SORRY IM SO SORRY! HOW COULD I HELP YOU IF I COULDNT EVEN HELP MYSELF?!"

"WORDS HAJIME! WORDS! YOU COULDNT EVEN SPEAK TO ME!"

Y/n's mother huffed in and out before she cleared her throat, "he hates you. I hate you. It isn't my fault Hana wants to be with Y/n. He doesn't like Hana, and he certainly doesn't like your new wife. Isn't funny how me and her have the same name? You have a type dont you?"

Hajime sighed, "Aki, I'm sorry. I assure you this is the last time I'll come here. You won't here from me nor Aki nor Hana again. I'm truly deeply sorry."

Thudding footsteps were getting closer to the door, y/n hurried out the way and hid behind a plant. He watched as his father walked out the door without another word and left. Aki stared at the staircase from her doorway and sighed.

"Are you okay with that?" She asked the plant. Y/n hid behind the plant, but used the leaves as hand. "It sounds fine to me." He gave the plant a high pitched voice. Aki smiled and stared at the plant, "mr plant, could you tell me why you skipped class today?" "What do you meannnn?"

"I have Mister Itsuki's number on speed dial, don't lie to me."

Y/n grunted as he got up, "Takemichi.."

Aki stared at her son as she sighed heavily, "it's all Takemichi causing you trouble. Yknow I'm worried about you."

Y/n only nodded, "I wish I could trust you more but these fights and now your ditching class.. i excused it the first time because I thought you were just be rowdy. But if this is going to become a pattern im putting an end to it now." Aki sighed as she rubbed her temples.

"Mom I swear, im just trying to help Takemichi out. I'm not doing anything bad."

A hand pressed the h/c hair as y/n turned up, his mother sighing.

"Y/n. I'm not mad, just so worried."

"Thanks mom."

"Thank you son."

Y/n got up after the conversation and entered his room.

How weird.

Nothing feels right.