Lets talk about this book

Helloooo!

I apologize for not updating this book in a while, in all honesty I haven't had the time due to school and my own personal life.

But the time I spent away from this fic allowed me to still ponder on it and I have come to the realization that..

This book is a heaping pile of horse shit. :((

I read every single comment left on this book, every single one.

And all though the feedback is positive, there are a few comments that actually did make me go back and say "what the fuck was I trying to say here?"

Trust me, I had these moments too many times to have pride or confidence in both my writing and this book and it does feel a bit humiliating. I can only imagine what the people reading this book are trying to understand what I'm typing.

So after moments of thinking and weeks to be left alone in my thoughts, I have decided to actually rewrite this fic!!

Because there are so many plot holes, empty characters and much more that I really just left and never picked back up. Which is sad because i had so many plans for those specific things.

Like the bruise that just left the readers arm
Or the readers dad and his other family.

So many things I really expanded upon in my mind but never did in the book, which isn't fair to the characters I am writing for and to the people reading since I could be promising to much but give nothing.

I made this book on a pure whim, one day during summer had free time and just said fuck it and wrote the first chapter. I actually received a vote and got so happy I made another one. Later, more people started to vote and comment and even add to reading lists, which fueled me more and more to write. To the point where I even made the chapters longer and Longer.

I failed to recognize that the downfall of the book was myself. I started off pure adrenaline and didn't have a plot in mind. That's terrible and it shows I have no idea what I was going for.

For some parts, like reader and his friendship with Kazutora and Baji, I tried in. But others like the class and his classmates haven't showed up at all recently. Again, sucks because I actually had plans for the four of them!!

People like them and once again, I apologize I can not deliver on my writing.

So, I will be rewriting the book so I can give you all more development in the story, characters and setting!

My plan was to rewrite this fic in a new book so that people can still read my "rough draft".

But I will also be writing a bungou stray dogs fic alongside the rewriting. I actually do have a plot in mind (thank goodness!!) for the bsd fic and I will be rewriting Tokyo Revengers.

I may remove the romance from this fic, as I am not sure if people genuinely enjoy or despise it. That's up to you guys.

I will be quiet for a bit, just to work on both projects I have right now. So if you ever want to ask for my current progress, just message me on my profile on conversations so that everybody else can know as well! I wanna do a thing we're I have prewritten the chapters so I have a schedule to update on.

I will try to bring better writing and grammar to these two, and I hope you all will be patient enough with me!

Thank you all for the support and here's to hopefully a better book for you all!
:))