Chapter 6 - Betting Pool

No one is stranger to lust.

Following its formal definition, it is an intense desire for something like power, money, or food. Though, most people use the word lust to describe intense sexual desire.   

If we use the latter definition, then everybody had experience lust at least once in their lives. While most religion denounce lust as a sin, I believe that it is normal for humans to lust for the sex he or she is attracted to as it stems from our drive to reproduce as a species.

That being said, although feeling lust is natural, how someone handles their lust varies from person to person. There are some people who aren't easily affected by it while there are individuals who acts somewhat differently when under it.

Sadly, there are also people ...

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

... who just can't keep it to themselves and let their lust dictate their every move.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

Today marks the start of our second week here in Koudo Ikusei High School. I was currently sitting in my seat when Ike and Yamauchi arrived at the classroom unusually early. They're probably excited for our first swimming lesson.

However, these two are excited for a different reason.

"Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, butgirls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

Our swimming lessons won't be separated by gender, so the boys and the girls will be taught at the same time. Because of this, we are probably going to see the girls of our class wearing school swimsuits.

I'm not going to lie, I do kinda want to see some of our classmates in swimsuits. Our class does not lack in the beauty department and I am a teenage male. However, those two could have been more subtle about their excitement because now every girl present at the moment are keeping their distance from the two.

"Oi, Doctor. Come over here."

"Fufu, did you call him?"

Sadly, Ike and Yamauchi aren't the only one who is overly excited. Joining the two is a chubby classmate of ours named Sotomura, who they refer to as "Doctor" for some reason.

"Doctor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

Sudou has joined the conversation and apparently has no idea on what these three are planning. Neither do I but I'm not particularly interested nor have the courage to ask. 

"Doctor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'lltry to take a picture."

"... Oi oi."

However, this is just borderline creepy. Seriously, they're going this far just for boobs. The girls are going to kill them if they find out about it.  At least Sudou has the courge to sound like he's against it.

Honestly, I'm kinda regretting giving my contact details to them back on the second day. Sudou, I can get along with him. He might not be bright nor cool-headed but he's alright for a classmate and our attitude towards each other kinda gotten better after that tense first meeting back at the convenience store.

Ike and Yamauchi though . . . I'm not even gonna bother.   

"Oi, Ayanokouji and Shizutake!"

Speaking of the devil, it looks like Ike wants us to come over.