Chapter 61: I Love You

"I remember like it was yesterday..." Hoseok went on, drying his own tears the best way he could while Taehyung guided his hand up and down his shoulder carefully to comfort him. Even Taehyung knew the man wasn't himself since he couldn't bring himself to call the creation right by his side, the little nickname he never dared to associate with Jungkook, 'my little android', just a few words that always seemed to mean so much in Jungkook's world even if it was something so insignificant to the ones that were called those sweet words.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying... I remember Seokjin and I working side by side together for many years... like it was yesterday. I was so close to that man and we fell apart because I believed Jungkook could be something greater... even if he injured that worker out of jealousy and envy, I knew Jungkook was something that had its flaws... he was different from you... from others and the rest of the androids we made... he thought on his own and he was that one in a million," Hoseok went on and continued to dry his tears until Taehyung patted his shoulder softly.

"Can I comfort you?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok nodded his head almost instantly. There, the android hugged him and soothed his thoughts with just a gentle embrace.

Hoseok didn't think much of this, he only thought that these were the things Jungkook lacked, at least, that's what he thought. Jungkook was capable of comforting just like this, just not with Hoseok. Park Jimin was the one who managed to bring out the difference in the way Hoseok perceived him, the man just didn't know and believed Jungkook was incapable of doing it all.

"I can't let Seokjin just throw that creation away... Jeon Jungkook is something different... and maybe we just didn't have the chance to see more of him. I'm sure... I'm sure there's a version of him that is loved... I'm sure Jimin sees that side of him every day and Jungkook drops all of his flaws just for the human he is bound to," the man continued, no longer sobbing to himself as his emotions of Seokjin taking away the android become so numb at the moment. "There's more to that journal of his... I'm completely sure that there is..."

"Maybe there is... if you can be able to fix him with Seokjin, then I don't have to stress about the fact that he might hurt Jimin. But yet again... my creator sounded very convinced about taking Jungkook apart..."

"He was serious, I'll give you that... but if I can promise to return to him, if I can promise our past to become the present now, he will listen. Because at the end of the day, I know Kim Seokjin is human and even humans tend to hate the feeling of being more alone than before. He missed me even if he tried so hard not to."

Taehyung tried to make sense of the things he wasn't built to understand. He couldn't get jealous that Jungkook was able to grasp onto most things and he couldn't, he only remained there, trying to process and play off many ways to gloss over this situation like he was normally made out to do. On the other hand, there was never a moment where he longed to break away from Hoseok since he longed to comfort him, appreciate him and be there for him. Taehyung was drawn to this human all because he knew he was a good person deep down when in reality, Hoseok heavily doubted that idea.

The two continued to lay there; Taehyung listened to many things but couldn't understand it completely while Hoseok remained in the arms of the android, no longer dwelling on the many horrid tears that came to him with such guilt tempting to drown him. He was calm and the only thing he had to worry about was the headache still pounding on his head along with the fear of what Seokjin would say. But no matter what, Seokjin always had a weak spot for his right hand man.

After driving for quite a while, Jungkook finally pulled up to the same spot on the beach where he and Jimin showed up to before. It was a secret place where almost no one showed up because of the cold weather, so it belonged to the both of them. For now, they were the only ones on the beach as if this was a whole new world for them.