Bêgîññïñg

~Ivy's POV~

Last night we all decided to sleep in our own beds as Holly went home. That was probably the first time Holly has gone home instead of staying in my room or Dinah's. She's stayed here so much that both me and Dinah have a Holly drawer or box in our rooms.

"Baby! Come on! We have to get you to hair and makeup!" Normani yells happily as she skips into my room.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I shout at her. Honestly I'm kind of nervous. But mom, Demi and the girls are going to be there along with Skylar.

"No need to be nervous girly. I'll be right there watching you from the side stage. I promise." she told me attaching her lips to mine.

"I love You." I mumbled into her lips. She smiled and kissed me again.
"Yeah well I love you more!" she tells me.
"Yeah not possible." I told her before licking her nose and taking off down the hallway towards the stairs.
I could hear Normani running after me which only encouraged me to run faster.

I ran down the steps two at a time, almost tripping about three times.

"What the heck are you two doing?" Ally asked as I raced past her and jumped behind the couch mom and demi were on.

"Ivy! Where'd you go?" Normani whisper shouted.
"Normani Kordei Hamilton. You better not hurt my baby!" mom yelled from her spot of the couch.
"Ditto!" demi added.

I could feel Normani roll her eyes as she continued looking around the room before walking out. I crawled out of my hiding place only to be jumped on by my oh so childish girlfriend. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Normani! Get off!" I laughed as I fell over.
"No! I'm going to miss you too much!" She said. She held on tighter.

"Normani! My pants are falling down!" I yelled at her as I put my hands under her thighs.
"Maybe that's what I want." she whispered into my neck, gently biting it.

I quietly moaned and would've dropped her if It weren't for her grip on my body.

"dID YOU JUST MAKE MY DAUGHTER MOAN!?" mom yelled at Normani.
"I suggest You run babe." I whispered to her as she jumped off my back and ran through the back doors closely followed by mom.

"Hey mama." I said as I Sat next to Demi.
"Hey buttercup!" she chirped.
I was going to respond to her when there was a loud shreik followed by a splash.

"Do we even want to know?" I asked demi.
She shook her head. "Nope. Let's get you ready for tonight." she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me upstairs.

"So." Demi paused as She went through my closet. "Are you nervous?" she asked pulling out a red and blue flannel, a pair of dark high waisted shorts, and a skull tank top.
By now I've gotten so used to the girls that I change in front of them. I'm more comfortable with mom, Demi, and Mani though.

As I went To pull my shirt on, Demi stopped me and ran a finger over one of my worse self inflicted wounds. She looked so sad which made me ashamed. I pulled my arm away and hid both of them as I quickly pulled my shirt over my head.

"Babygirl I'm always here." she told me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I know mama. I love you and I'm gonna miss you."
We pulled away when Normani and a smirking mom walked into the room.
Normani was soaking wet. Me and Demi laughed as Normani glared at the two of us.

"Well thanks to you. I need to shower and change now." she said to me and mom as she left the room.

"Well. We need to leave soon. Do you have everything packed?" mom asked as she opened my closet. I nodded and pulled my bag out from under my bed.

There was a pounding on the front door before anyone could react, it was opened roughly and someone pounded up the stairs and down the hall towards my bedroom.
"Hey Ivy!" Holly screamed at me as she ran past my room, probably heading to Dinah's.

"Come on! We need to leave if we're going to get to the venue on time!" Ally yelled from the stairs.
"Coming!" we all yelled as we ran out of our rooms and down the stairs.

The bus would be here tomorrow morning to pick The Outcasts up while Fifth Harmony and Demi didn't leave for their tour for another week.

"I'm taking my bike! See you guys there!" I yelled as I ran outside, not waiting for an answer. I got on and left my helmet in the garage. Mom saw me and ran after me as I pulled out.

"Ivy! Your helmet!"
"Sorry mom! Not today!" I tell as I drive down the street to the venue.
This is our firat concert of the tour. I'm terrified I'll mess up. But if all goes south I have my band.
My family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no update. Anywhore I got my tickets for the Summer Reflection Your
Can't wait omg ❤

¤Holly¤