dôñt téll

~Ivy's POV~

It's now 11:30 and everybody was leaving.

Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed myself after Brittany and her clique left and Drew was dragged out in handcuffs.

I'm just worried about what Bea saw.

I hugged the last person who just so happened to be was Little Mix.

I hugged Jade last and they were on their way.

"Dear God I'm going to bed come on guys." Dinah whined grabbing me and Bea's hands and dragging us upstairs with everyone else close behind.

"Be good children." she told us before pushing us into my room and shutting the door.

"Hey. Ivy can I talk to you?" Bea asked as I changed my clothes to one of Bea's shirts and Nike sweatpants.

"You can talk to me about anything babe." I said tossing her a jumper and a pair of  sweatpants.

She started changing.

"I need you to be honest with me."

"I promise I will be honest." I told her as I sat on her lap.

"Who were those girls? And the guy?" she asked.

I tensed up and she felt it because she gently started rubbing my back.

"Well. I haven't gone to school in a while but Brittany. She always bullied me. Since day one. It started out with different words or phrases like ugly, fat, dyke, bitch, or other words like that. Then it quickly esculated to physical abuse. They pulled me into alleys and behind the school just to get a beating in. Between them and my parents, I've been abused so many times. My parents were always drunk or high. But I still love them. They're my parents. I can't just hate them." I told her, letting a few tears out.

She was also in tears.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry I didn't find you earlier. I love you so much."

I wiped her tears away and kissed her nose.

"It's okay baby. I'm here now. There's no going back." I told her. "Let's get some sleep." I said getting up and pulling Her up to my bed.

She got in and I quickly followed.

She wrapped her arms around my waist allowing me to snuggle into her with my head on her chest and entwine our fingers.

"I love you Beatrice Annika Miller." I whispered.

"I love you more Ivy." she told me kissing my head.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lauren's POV~

I was lying in my bed scrolling through Tumblr when my door opened revealing none other than Demetria Devonne Lovato.

"Hey Dems. What are you doing up so late?" I asked looking at my clock. It read 4:23 am.

She didn't say anything. She just walked over to my bed and put her legs on either side of my hips.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I asked.

"Something I've wanted to do since the moment I saw you." she husked.

She cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

Fireworks went off. Wait no. Explosions.

It was amazing. It felt so right.