åpølógïê$

~Holly's POV~

It's been nearly a week and Ivy comes back from Miami tomorrow.

I've gone shopping and got all the necisities that I needed while staying in this hotel like clothes and food.

The hotel provided Me with water/shower and soap along a place to sleep.

I haven't turned my phone on for the whole time I've been here which I doubt they're still trying to call me.

I roll over in the bed and try to fall asleep.

I'll be going home tomorrow to see Ivy then I'm out of there until we leave for the tour.

Maybe I'll stay at home or maybe I'll fly out to my cousins house in Kentucky for a few days and fly back in time for the first show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring Ring.

I groaned loudly as the hotel phone rang.

"Mrs. Morgan, this Is your 5 am wake up call." the person from the front desk said.

"Okay, thank you." I said tiredly.

I pull my tired body out of the bed and make my way over to the shower.

Since I've been here I've picked up on some of my old habits.

Such as self harm.

I stopped the day I met Dinah.

But seeing that she's now out of the picture I have no life line.

I've basically lost all hope.

I get out of the shower and put clothes on over all the new cuts That would soon form into white scars.

I'm feeling lazy today so I dig through one of the shopping bags from Forever 21.

I find a hoodie and a random pair of sweatpants and my vans and change quickly.

By now it's nearly 7 and Ivy and Lauren's plane lands at 10:30.

I get my stuff and walk down to the front lobby.

"Thank you for your business." the man said taking my key card.

I smiled and walked out to the road to get a cab.

While I was waiting I decided to turn my phone on.

I had over 300 calls and over 600 text messages from all the girls.

Once one finally stopped for me I gave them directions to my house.

It took one and a half hours to get home.

I paid the driver and got out with my bags quickly.

Nobody was home which I was thankful for.

I opened up the front door and ran up to my room so I could pack a bag.

I packed a suitcase and put everything I would need for a few days in Kentucky.

From what I've heard it's pretty cold there so it's all warmer clothing.

I checked if I had everything and and quickly got a plane ticket to kentucky before skipping down the stairs where I was met by my dog.

"Hey Har. I'll be home soon I promise." I kissed his head and walked out the door and to my car.

Their plane lands in less than an hour and mine takes off in two hours.

Once I get to the airport I drag myself up and through the doors and spot Gabby's lilac hair first.